RPGM Home Prisoner [Ep. 3 Update 2] [Inqel Interactive]

4.00 star(s) 31 Votes

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
The update released for the public today so I guess it should be uploaded here soon. In the meantime you can get it on

Unsure if there are any download limits on those links, though.

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
i don't understand why is the dev keep focusing on adding more scenes or variants for the old scene (first meeting) instead of making progress in the game. It's cool,such things can be added as well as progress in game okay but almost nothing has been added in terms of "progress" with the last two updates.

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
i don't understand why is the dev keep focusing on adding more scenes or variants for the old scene (first meeting) instead of making progress in the game. It's cool,such things can be added as well as progress in game okay but almost nothing has been added in terms of "progress" with the last two updates.

My guess is there's a variety of different reasons including, they can't think of anything new to progress the script with, they're genuinely interested in improving their past work, or (unpopular opinion) since people on this website hate critiquing game developers in any way, they're just trying to slowly release their work and milk their subscribers.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021
The pre game preparation, background, and character introduction are all very good, but don't forget that this game has been playing for several years, and you are still slowly updating some boring content. Players playing this game are just playing a void like the male lead.

Reactions: FlyOnTheWall42
4.00 star(s) 31 Votes