Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
I played in "Japanese" and had no clue what was happening> Glad there is a translation now

Muchuu

Jun 12, 2017
More like exploit! The game usually needs this, in the cracked form, however you may get someone malicious enough to use this. Just recently I've had an Unkown person use my computer dishonorably, and I'm not pointing fingers (on the 'four' games on my computer that had this.........)

....Remember to remove any permissions given after you are finished, or any long periods of time.
SIDENOTE: I'm so glad, people are not as destructive to other's hardware and systems as they were in the early 2000's. THOSE VIRUS' truly terrible.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HomeGuard2-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: MidnightLight2

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
View attachment 2849214
Don't forget NTR White, Old Man and NTR Green, Rich Guy.

Edit: Ayo, I just ran into this sentence: "Yuzuri Shiho's melon pie is bullied and multiplied with attributes."
Literally the first sentence mispelled NEET as "neat." and there's a random question mark between a word.
What part of this shit is edited?

Last edited:

kfapopgg29

Feb 17, 2023
I watched the hentai for this and had no idea it started out as a VN. Excited to play through it, hope for a translation for the first one!

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
Don't forget NTR White, Old Man and NTR Green, Rich Guy.

Edit: Ayo, I just ran into this sentence: "Yuzuri Shiho's melon pie is bullied and multiplied with attributes."
Literally the first sentence mispelled NEET as "neat." and there's a random question mark between a word.
What part of this shit is edited?
It is in English.
You can read it.
Doesn't mean you can understand it.
MTL = FML

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So we have AI for compilating picture but still no AI for decent translate
Those are two very different things.
You can think it like this, art is like an opinion. It can be unpopular, but it can't be wrong. Language is like math (or rather, it's the other way around). You're either right, or you're wrong.
If no one's there to teach and grade those math questions, there's only so much you can do. AI can't improve if you don't know how to teach it. If none of us knows what a sentence is supposed to say, how the hell is AI, who understands human languages worse than us, supposed to get it right?

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
So we have AI for compilating picture but still no AI for decent translate
There have been recently quite a few excellent 'ChatGPT 3.5 Turbo MTL' but it's not free (for the translator, I think the prices were around $60 for RPG MV Maker Games). Those mostly only got the he/she wrong.

Mar 27, 2018
There have been recently quite a few excellent 'ChatGPT 3.5 Turbo MTL' but it's not free (for the translator, I think the prices were around $60 for RPG MV Maker Games). Those mostly only got the he/she wrong.
They get a ton of shit wrong. You just notice it less because ChatGPT makes up stuff and is good at making its writing sound believable, so the sentences are fluent. They're just not the same sentence as the Japanese.