Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
can someone teach me how to play or any tips or walkthrough
For everyone having troubles on how to play... I'd recommend doing the first couple runs basically either farming money or discovering the girls schedules since they get transfered towards NG+. Once you're tired of doing that (or just don't want to do it) get cameras and such to put into their rooms before sleeping, they go to the bath, before you try something with them and so on so forth... Once you have enough blackmail material you just set them in their rooms.
Take it with a grain of salt, since I last played this a looong time ago and I'm not kinda good at giving guide instructions

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
From the Overview and the list of characters, the ugly bastard have the same family name as the women so is this actually Incest? Just want some clarification since it isn't tagged.

Mar 27, 2018
Yeah, the translation ain't stellar.

If anyone has any idea what this is supposed to mean, enlighten me.
View attachment 2849302
I checked the original for funsies (clearly my life has taken a very wrong turn somewhere), and he says オレはガン無視か、この性欲処理メイドが, which means "This fucktoy of a maid, completely ignoring me, is..."

(MTL-san got confused with ガン, which can mean cancer, but here's it's part of the phrase ガン無視する, "to completely ignore")