Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
This game was counterpart of Saimin Ryoujoku Gakuen where both game does share similiar school uniform but different series one was slavery series and one was hypnosis series
As you said: One where the specialty is Blackmail and one where the specialty is Hypnosis!
We got the Blackmail one! Here is hoping we get the Hypnosis one!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Here's the link to the uncensor patch in their website. Haven't tried it yet tho:
This one has the patch included. It doesn't uncensor. it just adds the H-scenes as Steam has the non 18+ version. Its still has mosaics (and the read me from the patch says"After installing this patch, you will be able to enjoy the same content as the original Japanese version.")

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Here's the link to the uncensor patch in their website. Haven't tried it yet tho:
1) Where did you get that? If it's their website, that's NOT the Uncensor Patch, that's the Restoration Patch. ALL Shiravune games are Mosaic Censored
2) If there was an Uncensor Patch, it would be a fan patch and it would be mentioned in the game's VNDB Page

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Femdom tag, premise is a male teacher raping a bunch of women. Yea femdom amiright. I guess there might be a single footjob scene hidden somwhere.
From what i know there's a version of this game that as a pegging scene involving a loli whit a ponytail but i don't think it's in this version.

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
Not sure but I think it says saint dorei academy. Isnt that holy slave academy?

Also the second saint dorei academy is really good. Hoping it will get a translation. Amazing art and the story has a nice setup so you enjoy the girls bitchiness before having them fall.
I mean they had to rename Venus Blood Hypno into Venus Blood Hollow. Imagine trying to sell something with "slave" in the title. Freaking western prudes strike again.

• Haha
Reactions: desmosome

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
I mean they had to rename Venus Blood Hypno into Venus Blood Hollow. Imagine trying to sell something with "slave" in the title. Freaking western prudes strike again.
Always find it funny how people somehow think this is just a western thing when characters in the japanese version of dragon age games have sex fully clothed to make sure nobody get's offended by a nipple.Prudes are everywhere.

I also double checked just to be sure and this is the original 2016 release and not the "Complete" release from 2020 so there's significantly less characters.

Machete

Apr 7, 2020
I must admit i like the premises of the game, buy why the anatomy of the artworks can't resemble that of human beings in the slightest?