ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
Already, at chapter 1, I am stumped. I have no idea where the department store is and there is no map. Sure, it says where I am, but that's a marker, not a map.

ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
What the fuck is that karate/judo minigame!? A tight space, close-quarters, and the enemy gets a speed boost every time they are damaged? First there was the fact that the game had no map, then no quest log or marker, and now it has stacked-against-you minigames? What's worse is that the game doesn't have a proper skip button, you can only fast-forward, but even fast-forwarding isn't fast enough for me to comfortably slog through the most typical NTR dialogue I've seen from twenty other games, hentais, and Youtube videos.

Reactions: BatmanAtNight

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, for those wondering about the blue, yellow, green, and red chests that are in the recollection room; they are OP pieces of equipment that should help you clear the game with ease. In other words, open these if you want to do ez battles.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank Keenco
[/QUOTE]
What about Octopus 3rd ending and the blonde 3rd ending ye i know i tried to lose but i didn't get the code or i was not able to see it.

ranashadow

Oct 26, 2019
could not keep this going. Been playing it for nearly a week, spent hours into it, trying to uncover as much as I can. But the battle system doesnt help, its an absolute slog. Your magic is useless unless you are using a really strong spell but you need to save your mana to keep topping your health up.

Was so annoying hearing a cycle of *Swoosh!* "Kyaa-ah!" *Ku-Woosh* *bang* "Kyaa-ah!*

The map layouts were too confusing. Too many buildings cramped together. There are some sexy bits in it of course. But the dev has been too ambitious with this I think. Its fine to make it challenging but not for the people who just want a casual playthrough and to see all the sexy bits.

Just too much, too tedious and bloated.

A good effort, good ideas but this was too much for me. I was getting angry towards the end. Lost on the last battle I thought screw this Im not grinding anymore

Reactions: Orangutan

ENDU_MAKYR

Apr 13, 2020
Where the hell are the naughty toys? I'm at chapter 5 and the only lewd thing is the cuckold ending, the homeless guy east of Fols district, and losing to bosses.

larryrunner

Nov 20, 2018
Can't find the last coin. I even got the one from the parking lot that the guide doesn't mention, does anybody know of any other coins that the guide in the thread doesn't mention?

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
I wish i could understand a story. Why sometimes she changed back to "human form", sometimes she doesnt even if necklace have been torn off, and sometimes she changed her colors lol

Edit: I found out that the Dev is still working on some game related to this one. Can someone translate his posts? He's planning on new DLC or is it brand new game?

2.40 star(s) 15 Votes