starkurt

Oct 23, 2017
how or does anyone know the code to open the chest in the recollection room?
just complete the achievements: find all the clowns, all the mini coins, clear all hideouts and either complete quest with warehouses or clear the sewers. I've deleted the game, so I don't have these codes no longer.

nrevolve

Apr 5, 2019
Is this really updated to v1.01? I already applied the patch, the windows already shows 1.01, but the in-game windows still v1.00, did I do something wrong? or I already on the correct path.

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Alright, now that I have posted my college-essay sized review of this game, I will post a comparison between this game and the dev's last game Prececile because this has been bugging me for a while and I just have to get this out. If you at all enjoy this game, I absolutely recommend trying to play Prececile; an English translation is available somewhere, just not on this site. The spoiler below has heavy spoilers for both games, so don't read it unless you're okay with that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alright, with that done, I am all out of shit to talk about with this game. It's been a lot of fun and it's been great to see so many people help out in this thread, and I'm glad that I was one of them. If you guys need any help with coins, clown locations, or just general sidequest stuff, I made a massive collection of guides as well as a link to a couple of JP guides back in Page 13, Post #249. It's been a wild ride, and I wish you guys all a fun fap!
Thanks for your review.

So are there actually any loss of virginity scenes? Or pregnancy?

MakusoC

Feb 6, 2019
I'm stuck after locking the combatants in the Combatants Headquarters, in chapter 8. I freed the prissioners but I have no idea what to do next?

Edit: I supose I have to fight Karin but where? Is there a passage to the North Gurdas District from the Headquarters?

Last edited:
Reactions: HeavierThanOxygen
Jan 14, 2018
I'm stuck after locking the combatants in the Combatants Headquarters, in chapter 8. I freed the prissioners but I have no idea what to do next?

Edit: I supose I have to fight Karin but where? Is there a passage to the North Gurdas District from the Headquarters?
im stuck there too, anyone knows how to progress ?

MakusoC

Feb 6, 2019
im stuck there too, anyone knows how to progress ?
I was able to find the passage. You need to go back from the headquarters into the hideout that has that colored water puzzle, exit right in that hideout, and then go up. It doesn't seem like a passage because it's dark, but this is how to get to the North Gurdas District.

Reactions: HeavierThanOxygen

jjjn

May 26, 2020
The event in Agape (The bunny gir event) seems to be bugged, after attend the first client i can't do nothing

PandaSandwich

Aug 23, 2021
Art is great and VO is nice to hear but there's no battle fuck/harassment events which means this is yet another rpgmaker grindfest. Nearly all event are game overs and they sent you straight back to title screen.
Save often because there are 50/50 choices that can sent you straight to game over... They can happen mid-boss fight or even after boss-fight with no chance to save. Some choices are obvious (for example: jumping into black pit to chase spider-like boss is probably not a great idea) and some are idiotic (for example: the correct answer to free yourself from boss binding attack is to... give up so the heroine will somehow find strength and courage to free herself instead the obvious choice of using brute force).

Overall, typical ~2015 rpg maker experience. Lots of walking around, grinding and content hidden behind secrets or game overs. Probably only for fans of NTR+magical girls. Personally, I got bored after ~2 hours and couldn't force myself to farm basic monster so I can have chance to defeat a boss (+I lost a bunch of time because of not saving and game being a dick with game over stuff). During the whole time I was asking myself: why should I play this instead Celesphonia which is a decent rpg, has better mechanics, systems and h-content outside of game overs?

TL;DR: art good, ntr stuff good, gameplay meh, hentai content meh, mostly boring.
Can you recommend any similar games like this but have the battle fuck/harassment events? I'm enjoying this one but I do want to try ones that don't force gameovers for H events and content. I know about Celesphonia but which ones are your favs?

What is your name

Mar 2, 2023

Also, for those wondering about the blue, yellow, green, and red chests that are in the recollection room; they are OP pieces of equipment that should help you clear the game with ease. In other words, open these if you want to do ez battles.

[/QUOTE]

thank Keenco

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 14 Votes