• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Mar 14, 2018
Feel like this dev's artwork has been getting progressively more gross and exaggerated with every release...
Bro have you looked at release date? Ppl are translating their back catalog. Honestly their newer games are getting grindier and samier, more like getting a paycheck

Last edited:

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
how to active 2 scene?
Look for NPCs/locations with a heart above them ... or just a shiny spot ...
The scenes trigger when you interact with them ...

For the screenshot I answered to:
1. An older man on the second floor at the inn
2. A man in one of the house in the slums

zephnm

Nov 25, 2017
So how do I have the MC give birth if she got pregnant before getting the delivery medicine? She's currently running around naked because she has no pregnancy clothes and I can't find a way to make her give birth.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
So how do I have the MC give birth if she got pregnant before getting the delivery medicine? She's currently running around naked because she has no pregnancy clothes and I can't find a way to make her give birth.
That guy in the castle speaks with Francoise even when naked and pregnant ...
He sells Birth Pills for a very high price though ...

1705718443575.png

Jul 2, 2018
Look for NPCs/locations with a heart above them ... or just a shiny spot ...
The scenes trigger when you interact with them ...

For the screenshot I answered to:
1. An older man on the second floor at the inn
2. A man in one of the house in the slums
there are a second floor of the inn ??

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
what i'm supposed to do with the lone .trans file in the DeepL zip attachment? or is it already applied to the Data files?

also i vaguely remember there was another translated version - using double window mod and with the "thoughts" being properly translated in the menu screen - this one looks different

Fibbers

Jul 28, 2020
Sigh, I miss when shoku's heroine's were more mature like this one. The recent games are more like busty lolis.

HanktheHunk3

Nov 18, 2019
I cant open the bloody door to get to the next level in the labyrinth - where the ninja trader is waiting. I killed all Nasty Imps (at least I think so). It says "door is locked from the inside".