• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

somedud3

Sep 11, 2022
game's shit, think im done with jap games, got stuck couldn't move forward. h events didnt appear. 1/5.

Reactions: str8up

Worck

Feb 26, 2023
limited animation
Story doesnt hold up
Please move it from completed section as the game in itself have lots of cg which remain locked hinting the game will be completed later on

Jun 1, 2017
Ah, nostalgia! Shoku's gone pretty far down hill with his later games, but I have fond memories of his earlier work. Thank you for translating this one.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
reading through the comments i suppose them 2 files on here for scripts and data im gonna need so added them
im faced with some issues my lewd is and has been locked on 99% for ever
H hints say poor houses and and inns been back and forth to both and aint no action 1 guy blocking entrance to brothel
and theres the dude i killed bugs for so i can get the chest by bugs dude now just says thank you and thats it (poor zones) and the inn is empty no NPC not even one to rent u a room
is there not an item that i can get to boost up lewd ?

Grimmspecter

Jun 3, 2023
reading through the comments i suppose them 2 files on here for scripts and data im gonna need so added them
im faced with some issues my lewd is and has been locked on 99% for ever
H hints say poor houses and and inns been back and forth to both and aint no action 1 guy blocking entrance to brothel
and theres the dude i killed bugs for so i can get the chest by bugs dude now just says thank you and thats it (poor zones) and the inn is empty no NPC not even one to rent u a room
is there not an item that i can get to boost up lewd ?

I AM ALSO stuck at 99 %

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
oh mean is this broken XD
1705372416930.png

i love MTL make game to pain XD
other i love cheating XD

oh yes and apparently even more bugs I go to the inn and guess what there is exactly nothing !
1705374555524.png

the game is tottal broken

Last edited:

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020

oh yes and apparently even more bugs I go to the inn and guess what there is exactly nothing !
View attachment 3266818

the game is tottal broken
YES ... the Skill-Shop IS broken ...

For the H-Scenes ...
If Francoise´s lewdness is too high ... the scenes will not trigger ...

Edit:
The Hospital sells some kind of sedative that reduces lewdness ... either by 5 per dose or back to square 1 ( 0 lewdness) ...
I thought it was the Item-Shop ... but that was wrong :oops:

Last edited:

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Ngl, I can just play this much better if it wasn't translated. Gonna go look for the translation thread for this and I know damn well I'm gonna find the raw one in there.

I'm not translating it.

There wasn't a translation thread for it. (Damn)
If anyone is interested ... I still have a copy from August 2014 (initial release ?) ...
Not sure, if any patches have been made since ...

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Feel like this dev's artwork has been getting progressively more gross and exaggerated with every release...