VN Unity Hollywood Madness [Ch. 1] [Sweet Peach]

AceStudio

May 12, 2020
Hey guys! Dev here. So first I'd like to say thanks for all the feedback. It really means a lot to us. We're rethinking the overall project to better serve players and have a few decisions ahead of us. We are thinking for example of using renpy for the full game and perhaps redoing the art using AI to get better results. So far the studies are promising. The story is very entertaining and will be worth following until the end of the game. We will be developing ways to deliver more in less time by switching engines and generating our models more efficiently soon. We're just two guys doing it in our spare time in secret, so we've got a lot to improve on. lol
I'll leave some examples of the arts we are trying for you to evaluate =)
Tell us what you think, okay? See ya!

Char change style same pose test:
View attachment 2687983

Angie - Main Char / 01
View attachment 2687984 View attachment 2687985

Jodie - Main Char / 03
View attachment 2687991 View attachment 2687992
What is this model called? (sorry if offtopic)

Would be nice if some in-game screenshots were there. I believe some people (well me 100%) do not download games without them.

SweetPeach Games

Game Developer
Apr 24, 2023

Would be nice if some in-game screenshots were there. I believe some people (well me 100%) do not download games without them.

Of course! here are some screenshots of our game "Hollywood Madness - Chapter 01"!

You can download it here for free:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Well, that was a disappointment. Downloaded the game to play as Angie, but so far I can only play as Michael who I don't give a shit about. Then there's a forced scene with him that we can't skip.

If the game is being remade in Ren'Py, I would recommend having his content as skippable, or at least adding the male protag tag.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Well, that was a disappointment. Downloaded the game to play as Angie, but so far I can only play as Michael who I don't give a shit about. Then there's a forced scene with him that we can't skip.

If the game is being remade in Ren'Py, I would recommend having his content as skippable, or at least adding the male protag tag.
Saved me a download, thanks. Only thing worse than male POV is unadvertised male POV :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Alley_Cat

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
Hey! Right now we are working on the Ren'Py version of the game, as suggested! We already have an Android version of the game, in the Unity version for now. We'll post it for you here very soon!
Tell me how soon the new version with scenes and the continuation of the plot will be released? How much longer to wait?