Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. I see some old fat NPC's in preview pics. Is any sex content with them(if there is any) completely avoidable?

• Red Heart
Reactions: IRebel

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
How far does the feminization go? I enjoy the genre as long as actual transformation happens and not simply just crossdressing,/mindbreak.
This is the first part, but to answer your question, there will be dividing paths. To either become fully feminised, or fully sissified. But in this first part, this is not present at the moment

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Listen, I am obviously being slightly hyperbolic to not scare of people who may be afraid that this could turn them into sissies.
It doesn't work anyways. If you don't happen to like wearing women's panties (shout out to any Curb fan), none of the so called 'brainwashing' will change your mind.

By the way: I thought the fallout show was decent enough. Certainly not perfect but much more enjoyable than, let's say, the Witcher. Low bar, I know, but it was mostly the directing that seemed a bit off. The use of the fish eye lens in the beginning was certainly a pretty dumb idea.

arcanlol

Oct 30, 2018
I love DoV's games, but sadly sissification/traps is the one thing that turns me away. Maybe, just maybe I'll still try this after some more updates. If there's any chance I can be converted to enjoy this genre, DoV's work is a likely catalyst.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Interesting romp and story so far. The renders are clean, the butts jiggle magnificently. A few of the character seem a little off, but then again, the story is supposed to be on the surreal side. There weren't any real options to speak of, but that's probably going along with the setting the foundation of the story and events to come.

If there are options in the future, I'm mostly curious if you can ride the changes and transformations (often in a very literal manner that may or may not involved a bruised pelvis) and embrace the weirdness with some degree of courage and confidence, if not enjoyment? The protagonist has a bit of a spine if you dig deeply enough, so I'm curious if that will come into play.

Or is it aimed at more of the somewhat typical style of breaking the protagonist into a spineless mindless fuckpuddle without agency?

Both can be hot, for sure, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't prefer the former, haha. Especially if there's an option to keep their D, and have it grow in size just to confuse and delight. That's ever so rare in this genre.

Fairly certain the protagonist will end up with a rump roast akin to the the creature manipulating them, and I'm here for it.

The devil construct is clearly annoyed with the game, or there's something more to it, as she lamented before slipping into the giggly bimbo persona, so establishing some sort of interaction there with the protagonist could be interesting too.

Reactions: DiscipleOfVirginia

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
This is the first part, but to answer your question, there will be dividing paths. To either become fully feminised, or fully sissified. But in this first part, this is not present at the moment
:unsure:
Does sissified mean "that awkward looking midground between typical male and dude with girl clothes on that doesnt look attractive"?
I'm not into chastity or losing equipment but If I am gonna fap to something it's gotta at least be passable...Sorry for being blunt.

I guess I'll find this out in a bit but is ugly bastard avoidable?

Last edited:

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
:unsure:
Does sissified mean "that awkward looking midground between typical male and dude with girl clothes on that doesnt look attractive"?
I show the intended sissified form, its the one on the Main Title Screen of the game. If this game was going to be longer, I might be a little more "hidden" about his (Or it would be her at that point) intended final form, but since its short, I don't care that much about that particular thing ^^

Like so:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I guess I'll find this out in a bit but is ugly bastard avoidable?
In terms of actual sex scenes yes. There is a purity route in this game

Agent_Sloth

Feb 1, 2023
The graphic are really smooth, the dialogue is a little rough due to translation, but the best thing is the music tracks during the night...the lyrics are phenomenal.

S.H.O.D.A.N.

Aug 19, 2018
I just have to be that person: Do you plan for a path where you get bimbofied but keep certain elements of your plumbing? Maybe as an alternate to the bimbo path? The number of dominant bimbo futa games I've seen so far is disappointing.

Also:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes