• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Holly Smiles at the End [1/4] [Disciple of Virginia]

1. 5.00 star(s)

QuietIndividual

I'm a really big fan of all of DoV's projects, and this one is no different. Compared to both Autumn Boulevard and OBAB it's pretty easy to follow and in true DoV fashion somehow connected to the overarching lore. I always look forward to these games and the premise of this one is SUPER unique and interesting. in a genre where pretty much every game is poorly-written nonsense this is a very nice change of pace. Gee-Dee is also definitely my favorite villain(?) in the DoV-iverse.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

HAHAHAHAHAAHA

Such a unique premise for a game. While there is currently a lack of choices, I saw a comment from the creator that the player will have more control over the outcomes in the future. Plus, the game includes high resolution bubble butt spanks. What more could you ask for? I cannot wait to see where this game goes.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

PinkNova

Like all things DoV makes I love the mix of horror and sex appeal, GeeDee is easily my favorite character out the game although I am only going off of part 1. Writing wise I like it, many times while I enjoy DoV's games they do get hard to follow for me personally. Like I couldn't tell you what was going on on Autumn Boulevard at one point, lol. Of Birds and Bees is still my favorite game made by DoV though, I replay each update there.

Now let's see any criticism I had of this game...Well I feel the pacing is a bit quick sadly, and the story feels on the shallow side. Like the foundation is there, and it could have more depth, but just doesn't do it. Like going by the summary Gadreel's background would have been nice to see in the game itself so far, you know even if it was more hinted upon. It's one thing I appreciate in Of Birds and Bees of trying to fit in lore with the story telling, something this game so far is missing. Personally I just feel like the limitations of a four part plan is holding the potential of the game back that even background characters are shallow and don't matter currently. Like all the women are attractive, but outside that and the groping they might as well be planks of wood for me on my feels for them.

Next I didn't like the lack of choices for Part 1, but I saw that will be fixed in Part 2, so yay! GeeDee absolutely love, and I'm all for the kinks as a fan of MtF stuff. I'm curious of the long term change of the bimbo, like in Autumn Boulevard, Bianca? I think that was her bimbo name, she felt just meh to me and then there was times she felt perfect. Personal tastes being different on her upgrade looks I guess, but I do hope for some sexy full on mega bimbo body if it's a choice.

Anyways I love the start and look forward to where it goes like all your games DoV. I gave this a four stars because I do like the visuals, kinks, (especially future tags like Romance, Slave and Futa in one game!?) and GeeDee herself, all hail mommy doms.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Thierrydark

This is totally interesting, and have not seen anything similar! keep it up please! I would really love to see how it involves, and most importantly that you provide updates :) i really hope you dont stop update this game. The quality so far is just excellet!