• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
I'm a little late to the party but I've used the enhancing stats cheat but it seems like that doesn't change the game pace? Sorry far, I've played strip poker with all the girls and got a titjob from Heather...is the more to the game?? The "booty competition" was cancelled due to lack of girls on the island and I'm stuck running into the new girl "renne" in the hall. Sorry for being difficult l

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I'm a little late to the party but I've used the enhancing stats cheat but it seems like that doesn't change the game pace? Sorry far, I've played strip poker with all the girls and got a titjob from Heather...is the more to the game?? The "booty competition" was cancelled due to lack of girls on the island and I'm stuck running into the new girl "renne" in the hall. Sorry for being difficult l
Make sure you have the latest bugfixes. That will solve the repeating renee arrival scene (really just repeats whichever girl is chosen). You should get an opportunity to invite a girl each week at the reception desk. either sundays or mondays not sure. The following girls have the most content in order of most to least. everyone else has a little (such as poker) but not much. Amy and Yvette are almost the same amount, and you can have sex with both with repeatable scenes. I do suggest a special save for the pink corset yvette scene as it's not repeatable.

Amy
Yvette
Faye
Aly
heather
ivy.

Reactions: paladin07 and p22

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Does anyone have list of all girls, and amount of scenes for each of them?

Looks like some have a lot of content, while others are barely developed.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
so literally the post before yours has a list from greatest to least of girls with content if you put all those girls on your island you will get the most content aside from girls with 1 scene and poker.

As for how much and exactly what the phone will tell you if you mouse over the picture.

Really no harm in spending the time getting new girls to arrive, doing wha tyou can and sending them away for another girl. all the cheats are there.

Joe_shoe33

Nov 2, 2017
Make sure you have the latest bugfixes. That will solve the repeating renee arrival scene (really just repeats whichever girl is chosen). You should get an opportunity to invite a girl each week at the reception desk. either sundays or mondays not sure. The following girls have the most content in order of most to least. everyone else has a little (such as poker) but not much. Amy and Yvette are almost the same amount, and you can have sex with both with repeatable scenes. I do suggest a special save for the pink corset yvette scene as it's not repeatable.

Amy
Yvette
Faye
Aly
heather
ivy.

Awesome, thank you!!

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Some random peviews from the 0.0.8alpha which is in development right now.
View attachment 61407 View attachment 61408 View attachment 61409 View attachment 61410 View attachment 61411

Latest development news for 0.0.8alpha can be found on my patreon:
I wanted to understand what those questions are about the kind of girl I like at the beginning of the game?
I particularly like girls with normal / average breasts size and normal body size.
But, I do not know for what I answer, since most of the girls that appear in island are bodybuilders with giant breasts!
Why do they ask me this?

There's only one girl that fits that pattern: Delizia. Only her! Maybe Brenda.

All others either have monstrous breasts or are more "macho" than the MP.
Lacey is short, has broad shoulders, has no neck in the vanilla pose, and strong.
Amy is strong and has basketball balls implanted in place of silicone.
Eva has a normal body and larger breasts than the head. Yvette is a dwarf who came out of the movie The Hobbit, so muscular she is.

Since virtually all girls are either muscular or with huge breasts, the questions are unnecessary!
Is it possible to include more "Delizia's" on this island? Or you can change the name of the game to Holiday island of Bodybiulder. Maybe a girl or two with small breasts too? Just for a little change?

Please?

Reactions: p22

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
I wanted to understand what those questions are about the kind of girl I like at the beginning of the game?

Since virtually all girls are either muscular or with huge breasts, the questions are unnecessary!
Is it possible to include more "Delizia's" on this island? Or you can change the name of the game to Holiday island of Bodybiulder. Maybe a girl or two with small breasts too? Just for a little change?

Please?
look at his deviant art page. This will answer any question you may have about the options availible. Lacey is as small as it gets chest wise. It really isnt a game for the itty bitty titty committee. Everything is varying degrees of sizable tits from something of an existing universe of women he's built over time. If he adds girls on the smaller/softer side, most likely will be much much later if I were to make a guess. With gameplay I think nearing a state that will need only minor tweaks renders will be the main focus I hope and content will really get pushed out.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
look at his deviant art page. This will answer any question you may have about the options availible. Lacey is as small as it gets chest wise. It really isnt a game for the itty bitty titty committee. Everything is varying degrees of sizable tits from something of an existing universe of women he's built over time. If he adds girls on the smaller/softer side, most likely will be much much later if I were to make a guess. With gameplay I think nearing a state that will need only minor tweaks renders will be the main focus I hope and content will really get pushed out.
The question at the end was a bit rhetorical. I know it's not easy or quick to include new characters.

I do not really expect the developer to answer anything other than what you've already said: "Look at Devinart"

It's kind of a let-down just about the real lack of variety in the game and the questions at the beginning of the game, since they affect practically nothing the availability of girls.

Just that. = /

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
It's kind of a let-down just about the real lack of variety in the game and the questions at the beginning of the game, since they affect practically nothing the availability of girls.
This game is in 0.0.7 Alpha. Is not a finished game. Surely with the development of the game some decisions will be more important.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
This game is in 0.0.7 Alpha. Is not a finished game. Surely with the development of the game some decisions will be more important.
Like I said, it's just a real letdown.

But, I do not know much how decisions can have any influence on a situation such as:
"I'm in this restaurant and I love vegetarian food, but here they only serve meat." or "I came to this island and i like small breast. Ok. Great choice, but everyone here is full or huge."
I do not know what the value of my decision in this case is, except to play or not to play this game.

(Are you the developer of "Long Live The Princess"? Your game is very good! Primrose is my favorite!)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017

But, I do not know much how decisions can have any influence on a situation such as:
"I'm in this restaurant and I love vegetarian food, but here they only serve meat." or "I came to this island and i like small breast. Ok. Great choice, but everyone here is full or huge."
I do not know what the value of my decision in this case is, except to play or not to play this game.
Dev explained that the choices at the start give points. The girls with the most points after all decisions have been made are on the island. So let's assume you choose that you like giant knockers. This will give Faye and Aly a lot of points and a high chance to be on the island. Apart from that you can choose two girls that you want to have present for 100%. However, after 0.0.7 you can have them all sooner or later since you can invite and send away girls (not all at the same time though).

And while I understand your preference for variety (I'm totally with you) the game focuses on bigger sizes and is tagged as that. So if you don't like that kink this game probably isn't for you. Ofc you may kindly suggest or ask for a chance to implement smaller breasts, but that's all up to the dev and his plans.

Or to use a similar example to yours: you don't go to a steak house and expect them to have vegetarian or even vegan food.

Reactions: January2015

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Or to use a similar example to yours: you don't go to a steak house and expect them to have vegetarian or even vegan food.

Yeah, you are totally right.
Sad but true. =/

But ...
About tags ...
I think this system is not very accurate.

I look for the tag "lesbians" and 99% of the games that appear with this tag are not really about lesbians, like Blooming Love.
It's just "excuse to male MP come into the room and do a 'treesome' with two female characters."

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017

(Are you the developer of "Long Live The Princess"? Your game is very good! Primrose is my favorite!)
The reason I said to look at his deviant art is that you can see he has a list of girls he's created and working with. Those characters seem to be the ones he's going to flush out first. He did however create lacy on the small side, so I dont think a flat chested model will be out of the question eventually, just it will be a long time coming most likely. It is however the most requested model type atm, to that may change and be the first new model to make the scene. (still fingers crossed for christine though)

p22

Jun 21, 2017
so literally the post before yours has a list from greatest to least of girls with content if you put all those girls on your island you will get the most content aside from girls with 1 scene and poker.
Asking for details. Not top 5-6 girls with no exact info.

As for how much and exactly what the phone will tell you if you mouse over the picture.
Yes, but this requires starting the game with girls and playing couple of days to be able to get their numbers. It is pretty tedious process to do this for dozen of girls, so it would be helpful if someone did it, so it can be posted here...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Asking for details. Not top 5-6 girls with no exact info.

Yes, but this requires starting the game with girls and playing couple of days to be able to get their numbers. It is pretty tedious process to do this for dozen of girls, so it would be helpful if someone did it, so it can be posted here...
Any reason you can't download and run 'Unren.bat'? That will provide you with all the CG for every girl, their events and appointments. If you can't pick who you want on the island after doing so, there is no hope for you. Not trying to be mean or rude, but this has been posted numerous times as a quick and easy way to see what is available for each girl.

Code:
https://f95zone.com/threads/unren-bat-v0-6-rpa-extractor-rpyc-decompiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes