Jan 7, 2018
Great game. The only real thing it lacks really is sound. Battle of the Bulges is an example. Quite a nice game too. But with the moaning etc. it really does get more out of it. Some sound snippets from pron flicks in a loop should do it, for the intercourse scenes.

Reactions: PabloLorenzo

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
eh, mixed bag personally. BoN's My New Life has some generic sounds thrown in and it was hot the first time, but later the generic side just shone through and it ends up muted. But Snow Daze's unique audio is hot as fuck.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
are there a list of girl with more contents than others?
Check your phone in game. Under progress you will see all the possible scenes availible as stats next to their picture. I started to list them in my guide, but since the phone has all of that anyways, why have you look outside the game for whats already in it?

Reactions: Bantry

windyp

Aug 5, 2016
Check your phone in game. Under progress you will see all the possible scenes availible as stats next to their picture. I started to list them in my guide, but since the phone has all of that anyways, why have you look outside the game for whats already in it?
Thing is you can only check the girl already in the island not the girl you gonna invite so i want to know if others girl have more content.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
Amy and Yvette have almost everything, the green hair babe with huge knockers has some scenes, the red haired one has some scenes, the others have minimal scenes afaik

TheMasterLurker

Jan 5, 2018
Hey @darkhound1 , I love your game! I noticed that some girls (Reneé and Ivy) have special dialouge in strip poker but most others don't. If I tried my hand at writing some dialogue for the other girls, would you maybe put it in the game if it's any good? ;)

D

Deleted member 42

Anyone got a decent save from last version?, I haven't played this game since 0.3 so a save would really be great

gogo2020

Dec 23, 2017
I keep seeing Faye every time I go to the reception or back to my room and the new girl that was supposed to show up never did. Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
Hey @darkhound1 , I love your game! I noticed that some girls (Reneé and Ivy) have special dialouge in strip poker but most others don't. If I tried my hand at writing some dialogue for the other girls, would you maybe put it in the game if it's any good? ;)
There is strip poker in this game!?! What? When? How does one partake in this bountiful harvest?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
@darkhound1

Something I remember from playing 0.0.7: you created those nice arriving scenes for the girls. What I thought was it's kind of a waste that you don't see them if a girl is already on the island at the start (and also leaves this scene as not seen in the content app which totally bugs me as a completionist :biggrin:) unless you send her away and reinvite her later.

Maybe it would be an option for the future that you see those scenes as the first thing after arriving on the island. Also it gives you a good overview which girls are present during the first days and it adds some immersion for the player.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
There is strip poker in this game!?! What? When? How does one partake in this bountiful harvest?
You can find it in the evening at the bar (22:00 - 00:30) when you use the special actions button. Strip poker is implemented for every girl and totally worth to see. Note that this button also gives you access to some other activities at the bar, pole dance and having a drink. Atm those last ones are only available for Amy & Yvette (pole dance) and Amy (having a drink).

gogo2020

Dec 23, 2017
I keep seeing Faye every time I go to the reception or back to my room and the new girl that was supposed to show up never did. Is this a bug or am I missing something?
Clearly a bug. I already had Faye on the island and the girl i chose after speaking with the CEO never showed. It seems instead the game keeps sending me Faye who is already here. I'm stuck in a groundhog day loop! Any suggestions?

wolvenmensch

Jan 17, 2018
I was able to increase my character's endurance to 100 by inputting "player.endurance_max=100" which means I'm able to recover more quickly from a sexual encounter. Are we able to do the same thing to the girls and does doing so have any impact on their game play or are their endurance stats purely for show?

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes