titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Breast bump works best first thing in the morning. Try it around 8:00am.

No clue about Mac as I'm on a PC.
I'll keep trying. Do you know if anything outside of her affection, lust, and love have to be at a certain level? All those are maxed on her, but favor isn't and neither is my lust when I've done it

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'll keep trying. Do you know if anything outside of her affection, lust, and love have to be at a certain level? All those are maxed on her, but favor isn't and neither is my lust when I've done it
Certainly wouldn't hurt to have her favor high as that takes a hit when you ask them to change clothes. I always try and keep my lust around 75 prior to any scene. You can always use console codes to back it down if need be. At night just FAP for another (H) sample. Turn in 3 or more at a time for a blue pill.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Console codes? Btw have tried it a few times now, all I keep getting is Amy's masturbating in her room scene. Not sure what if anything I'm doing wrong

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Certainly wouldn't hurt to have her favor high as that takes a hit when you ask them to change clothes. I always try and keep my lust around 75 prior to any scene. You can always use console codes to back it down if need be. At night just FAP for another (H) sample. Turn in 3 or more at a time for a blue pill.
Think I might have figured it out, think maybe you have to go from bikini to regular bathing suit, but when I do that and go back to my room I get the error page and yes I have the newest version

A10randomboy

May 6, 2017
Previous version had the images in the game file :/ any chance someone has it decrypted ? I don't want to redo the game for this version ^^

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everybody,
do you know if there is a command to increase the company favor?
I have already activated the prompt.

Thanks in advance.

soulreaper777

Jan 15, 2018
How can i titfuck Ivy in The gym? And are there more content of Jessica in the gym, whre she flashes her tits and trains?

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Think I might have figured it out, think maybe you have to go from bikini to regular bathing suit, but when I do that and go back to my room I get the error page and yes I have the newest version
Finally got it to work, and yeah looks like she needs to be in her bikini in the gym before like 9 and then you have to ask her to change to her regualr bathing suit and then go to your room

soteric

Jul 12, 2017
Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not getting the first task for the sperm sample from the doctor. I have patch 3 and cleared the cache folder. I saw a comment that said to go to the doctor on the first day, is that not the case?

Found my problem: wasn't clicking on the doctor to get the dialogue.

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
Sorry, if somebody already ask for these problem, but 85 pages are a lot to read...

I had my 3. training with Yvette. After that (19:00) she wants to personal thanks me and i should come in one hour to her room. The engine sent me to my room for a shower and than it's 20:00. But how can i go to Yvets room? If i'm looking around Yvette is sitting in the restaurant?!?...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry, if somebody already ask for these problem, but 85 pages are a lot to read...

I had my 3. training with Yvette. After that (19:00) she wants to personal thanks me and i should come in one hour to her room. The engine sent me to my room for a shower and than it's 20:00. But how can i go to Yvets room? If i'm looking around Yvette is sitting in the restaurant?!?...
Yes it is a lot to read, however it has been answered. Like all scheduled appointments, your phone is your friend. Open the calendar app (middle left as I recall) and you'll see an entry for dinner with Yvette. Click on the little blue dot and you'll be immediately transported to her room. You have to do it at 20:00 or whatever the time is, not afterwards or you'll miss it.

SuperDuper7

Jan 23, 2017
Yes it is a lot to read, however it has been answered. Like all scheduled appointments, your phone is your friend. Open the calendar app (middle left as I recall) and you'll see an entry for dinner with Yvette. Click on the little blue dot and you'll be immediately transported to her room. You have to do it at 20:00 or whatever the time is, not afterwards or you'll miss it.
Thank you.

johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
I think I understood about the mechanics of the game apart from how to choose room service? (I understand that it was Monday but I did not find anything). And with the shower scenes that I saw 2 times in the beginning and only with desire not yvette they are the only scenes I miss on my part so if someone has info ^^. thanks

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

Check your appointment app in the phone, there is a small blue icon next to the appointment that will bring you there.

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
I have the following problem:
I choosed a new girl at day 10. The next day, when i go to my room or the reception, there is a scene of Renee moving in. But i did not choose her. Actually she was on the island since the beginning of the game. Also the scene is now played everytime, when i go to my room or the reception.
having exactly the same problem and it's breaking the game for me as i can't invite anyone else to the island. someone please tell me there is a fix for this as i loved the game so far.

Bogart Smile

Dec 22, 2017
Having the same issue as Flyte. everytime i go to the reception of to my room there is an arrival scene for Faye. she was already on the island. The new girl hasnt arrived yet. Now I activated the cheat console and just used cheats for the MCs stats. is this the reason for that loop for the arrival scene? Is there a fix for it? Thanks in advance!!!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1, the developer would be the one to ask about your problems with the same girl showing up over and over. However, he released BugFix 3 to address that problem. Notice the 3, which means there were two others before it.

I can't say for certain, but you might need to install them in order. He does have a Patreon page which has lots of info on the game and upcoming updates. Also has links to the BugFixes if you can't find them here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes