UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Do you mind if I use it too? :FeelsGoodMan:

Also

Godaaaamn, I don't know if Uncle had any input on which girl he wanted but you chose my favorite
Nah, any input. Let @Krull make his choices, he's never wrong.

And you can use it, it's for everyone.

Reactions: Krull

Jan 13, 2018
I have received the invite for dinner at Amy;s room for a specific time ; but how do I get to her room
Thanks

James Rigley

May 12, 2017
The girl that does room service is assigned Monday morning for the entire week. It is a random choice the game makes. See my above post about saving your game late Sunday night and then after Monday morning if you didn't get whom you wanted, reload and try again.

There are only a few girls that do spa massages. You have to select sitting in the chair from action on the right menu. You may have to wait sometimes for the masseuse to show up. Just click the wait 30 minutes choice a few times.
Thanks!

When doing the 'save before reset' thing on Sunday, is there a way to know WHICH girl is randomly picked for the cleaning scenes? Also, is there a specific time/day the cleaning scenes are triggered?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks!

When doing the 'save before reset' thing on Sunday, is there a way to know WHICH girl is randomly picked for the cleaning scenes? Also, is there a specific time/day the cleaning scenes are triggered?
Nope, it's random chosen by the game based on the girls' skill set as I understand it. Not all girls do housekeeping. Their skill sets can be found on your phone under contacts as I recall.
I usually save around 23:00 (11:00pm).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1, you sly, clever game developer! How did you have the foresight to create and release the shopping app to keep us amused as you work on the scenes for the Island Gift Shop?

Can't wait to see the renders for who works in the gift shop and how she helps us select what gifts to buy. Not to mention the dressing room scenes as we buy new swimwear or sexy clothes for the girls and they try them on.

Guess I need to go earn some more Company Favors so I can go on a buying spree when the update arrives.

Disclaimer: I have no idea if this in @darkhound1's plans for the game or coming updates. It is just something I thought of when I bought Amy's sling bikini.

Reactions: January2015

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I have received the invite for dinner at Amy;s room for a specific time ; but how do I get to her room
Thanks
In your phone calendar there is an option next to the appointment to go to the room, select that and you should start the date.

May 2, 2017
Sometimes at night, I'll randomly lose some love and affection from girls for some reason, about 3 or 4 each time, and usually from Amy, Yvette, and Heather. Is there something I'm missing here that I'm supposed to do, or is this a bug?

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Outside of waiting for some girsl to show up for room service, only thing I can't figure out as far as I can tell is how to get teh Ivy Breast Bump Event. Anybody figure that one out yet?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Outside of waiting for some girsl to show up for room service, only thing I can't figure out as far as I can tell is how to get teh Ivy Breast Bump Event. Anybody figure that one out yet?
She has to be in her basic swimsuit. Try having her in her skimpy bikini and when you next see her in the gym ask her to change. When she says yes and leaves to change leave the gym and head to your room. May take a few tries, although it happened almost immediately for me.

adicted

Apr 27, 2017
sooo.can somone tell me with who you can have action?So far i know Amy, Yvette, and 1 more girl (blue hair).are there any other?also i dont know how to use the pills properly.I used one at the pool but where else?

James Rigley

May 12, 2017
Every time I go to my room or the front desk, I get the Faye intro where she is going to her room for the first time. Anyone know if this is a bug? A way to fix it?

Thanks!

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
She has to be in her basic swimsuit. Try having her in her skimpy bikini and when you next see her in the gym ask her to change. When she says yes and leaves to change leave the gym and head to your room. May take a few tries, although it happened almost immediately for me.
Thanks I'll give that a try. Oh have any idea how to get Desire Room Service w/ Extras? Can't figure that one out either

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Every time I go to my room or the front desk, I get the Faye intro where she is going to her room for the first time. Anyone know if this is a bug? A way to fix it?

Thanks!
Have you installed BugFix 3? It was released to correct that specific issue.

James Rigley

May 12, 2017
Have you installed BugFix 3? It was released to correct that specific issue.
I didn't realize there was a fix for that. I was able to replace the files in the "game" folder, but I can't find the "images" and "gui" folder. Im on mac. Any thoughts? Thanks!!

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes