• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I figured Strength didn't need maxing, I can see where you want it for Charm, Looks, and Hacking. Endurance is usually fine for me since I pick that stat at the beginning.

Do people have a strategy for that choice? Mine is usually endurance since it allows me to do more with the girls quicker, pretty much everything else is obtainable through training and study.

vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
After playing ~2 hours (with cheats) I couldn't trigger a single sex scene (I tried Heather, Amy & Alice). Maybe I just picked buggy characters, but after setting affection, love & lust at 100 the nightbar scene still won't start.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
After playing ~2 hours (with cheats) I couldn't trigger a single sex scene (I tried Heather, Amy & Alice). Maybe I just picked buggy characters, but after setting affection, love & lust at 100 the nightbar scene still won't start.
You most likely borked the game by cheating. In two hours of normal uncheated play that should have happened multiple times.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
If I recall correctly I've set my sown stats to max, but never messed with the stats of a girl... ...and I never had any issues...
And: There are girls (and it feels like somewhere between 33-50%) where there's no sex scene available yet, so maybe your picks were not buggy but unlucky...

Are you interested in my current savegame (most of the girls prorgressed) to have a look around? (You'd still need to know where and when to trigger which scene, though)

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
How do you get Yvette to knock on your door and ask about another girl? Haven't found and answer by searching this thread..
Send a non-Yvette girl away while Yvette is on the island and she should show up a few days later.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
2 hours and cheats isnt even playing the game. I suggest getting the unpackers and just going through the lewd stuff in the future if that is your definition of 'playing'. It is really sad to see such ignorance for the dev's work to create proper mechanics and systems.

Kromo

Oct 12, 2018
Amy and Alice is one of the easiest one to get a sex scene,how can you not trigger those two with cheats?
If I recall correctly I've set my sown stats to max, but never messed with the stats of a girl... ...and I never had any issues...
And: There are girls (and it feels like somewhere between 33-50%) where there's no sex scene available yet, so maybe your picks were not buggy but unlucky...

Are you interested in my current savegame (most of the girls prorgressed) to have a look around? (You'd still need to know where and when to trigger which scene, though)
he picked amy and alice....those 2 were the easiest one to get a sex scene with,especially with cheats :O.

Reactions: zapallbugs

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@vitkren
There's a lot of sex in the game, esp. with Yvette. Start with this: You already have Alice on the island, make sure Eva & Yvette are on the island, too. Let these girls win the Butt or Wet T-shirt contests, then they will make an appointment with you, meet them, be nice to them, and have sex with them.
To find more, use your phone. Where the girls are listed, it shows a clapboard. Click on it, and you will see the scenes available for each girl. Mouse over to find hints on how to trigger that scene in the upper right corner.
Good luck and have fun!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Jennifer_event_transformation_leisure4.jpg
Jennifer's transformation (0.1.4 preview)

Hey guys and gals!
I have another preview for you. This time it's from Jennifer's transformation story.
In the picture, her transformation is about half way through.
The girl she's talking with is not really her friend, more like the opposite.
Her name is Cherry and...
I don't want to spoil the surprise. You will get all the details when you play the game and get to the event.
For now, enjoy the preview!

Darkhound

snatchwins

Apr 27, 2017
Hey, after trying my best, I just can't get the Eva beach bar scenes. They won't trigger for me and I can't find any related info. You guys got a lead?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey, after trying my best, I just can't get the Eva beach bar scenes. They won't trigger for me and I can't find any related info. You guys got a lead?
You'll never get Eva at the beach bar. Mainly because she is never there. Now Yumiko is another story. You do need Eva to get to see Yumiko at the beach bar.

I'll refrain from a snarky comment even though this was first answered back in September of last year. See that little box in the upper right of your screen labeled 'Search'? A simple search of Beach Bar gets you 5+ pages of results. Any of the first six responses give you your answer.

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Eva must be on the beach in her regular bikini, then choose the sun lounger action. It can be a little random, so you may need to try it a couple of times. Hint: make sure you have the sun tan lotion.

Reactions: snatchwins

Jeanfap

May 16, 2018
Love this game!
To install the patch on Mac, you need to right click on the app launcher, then open the package. Then you navigate to the desire location HolidayIsland.app\Contents\Resources\autorun\game. Finally you can past the content of the patch inside!

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Greetings!!! My PC just died :'( and I had my game there.

I have a MAC, is there a save file I can use?, and how can I install the save file on a MAC so I dont have to play all over again?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
It doesn't exist...yet. Darkhound1 wants to finish all 3 outcomes for your dinner with Amy, but hasn't gotten to it yet. Darkhound1 wants to do the best version he can, and now that the images can be more detailed, he'll have that chance. However, let him finish 1.4 before we go requesting new content. (He could have 1.4 done within 7 days.)

snatchwins

Apr 27, 2017
I'll refrain from a snarky comment even though this was first answered back in September of last year. See that little box in the upper right of your screen labeled 'Search'?
Yeah, thanks for that and for teaching me internet basics as well. My question, however, was not a 'how to get x or y scene' - I manually read most pages around the time of that version update. I said I can't get it to trigger and I wanted to know if someone else had experienced something similar, and if I wasn't missing something obvious.

I guess I had it coming though, I really expressed myself poorly.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes