TaskSpacebar

Mar 17, 2018
So is that like an SLI/Crossfire setup? Whatever makes it easier for you to keep churning out this fine game and its updates.

That's correct, SLI is Nvidia and Crossfire is AMD. As long as Darkhound's PC setup detects both of those cards (From his responses, he is planning to), it as you said, speed up the process.

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Current image/video score per girl (0.1.4 beta)

Hello everyone,

this is an updated sheet to show the number of content each girl has right now (meaning as I write this). The content will change a bit before the release of 0.1.4 beta.

Let me explain the most important columns:

rank (now): The girl's rank based on her current content. A video counts as 10 images (was 15 before). I have changed that. Main reason is that I reuse video files with different speeds. And 10 was more appropriate than 15.

rank (poll): The girl's rank based on the results of the extensive polls that were done for 10$+ patrons not too long ago.

Image deviation: Positive numbers mean the girl has too much content based on her poll results. Negative numbers mean the girl has too little content based on her poll results.

Now what to make of it?

Eva, Alice, Desire, Amy, Eva and Natasha do have too much content right now compared to Yvette

If you look at the numer 283 (the total under image dev.). You can see that Yvette has too little content now compared to the average of the girls. She needs 37 additional images to have a "fair" amount of content.

Joy, Yumiko, Jennifer and Faye need more content based on their poll results.
For Joy due to her special role, it won't be possible to give her that much content.

For all other girls, content distribution is more or less "fair" based on poll results.

Feel free to write your own comments or interpretations :)
Darkhound

new_results.jpg

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
So is that like an SLI/Crossfire setup? Whatever makes it easier for you to keep churning out this fine game and its updates.
Yes and no. IRay doesn't need a SLI bridge. You just plug the two (or even three or four) cards in and you can select them in the IRay renderer. It works in a similar fashion, but IRay auto handles the distribution of the workload to render to the two cards, so SLI is not required. It will even slow things down if you activate it.
Temperature is not a problem. My case it open on one side and has 3 huge fans too.
In addition IRay doesn't use as much GPU power (in terms of wattage) as gaming mode does. For whatever reason I have no idea. It just does.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The girls on average have 60 character renders and 40 outfit render repetitions
The specials on average have 11 character renders and no outfit render repetitions

So specials are not much from where they should be if that is factored in fully.
Whether it should be factored in wholly or partially, well, probably partially, so 50-60 correction I suppose. ymmv.

---

0.1.4.0 major additions, based on a quick look,
- Desire looks to be taking a big jump 107/9 (render/video). Low render count change compared to her animations, guessing due to reworking her older events, so they provide some of the renders leading to the animations.
- Faye takes a smaller jump 76/3. guessing animatied poledance and/or sex event.
- Jennifer does 76/0 so her story bit will be a major one, but parts not completed yet, so will be bigger.

---

Not seeing how the 283 under imagedeviation means Yvette lacks 37 render. Should her 0 be a 37?
Anyone got on idea on what lead poll% is?

---

On a personal note : Videos changed to weight 10? Aaaaaaaargh. My content calculations!
Sigh. I should have made it a calculation in the content sheets not a static total. Have to redo them now, well, eventually :)

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Just curious because it's the 1 thing I'm missing now outside of some sexts, but the Yvette Climbing Out of the Pool Event, is done in the same way as the watching her sit and strecth by the pool events right? Have tried over and over again and just keep getting the sitting and stretching ones

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Just curious because it's the 1 thing I'm missing now outside of some sexts, but the Yvette Climbing Out of the Pool Event, is done in the same way as the watching her sit and strecth by the pool events right? Have tried over and over again and just keep getting the sitting and stretching ones
It is. It is completely random which one you get and if unlucky, it can take a while. It does work though.

Is there like a event walktrough on how to activate each event?
There's a mod linked in the first post that adds to the in game hints, which should be enoguh to figure out everything. There's also a guide to an older version floating in this thread and mutliple answers to questions on how to get basically every scene. Just use the thread search function for anything you can't trigger, most questions have probably been answered.

Reactions: titmanassguy

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Figured it was and I've been really unlucky with it. Pretty much all I do at this point and is see if Yvette is at the pool and if she is I go and rest on the sunbed and if I don't get what I want I rollback and advance to the next time she's thereto try again

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Can Anyone tell me how to complete aly's and natasha's quests?
Aly's pretty much tells you how to finish it, but keep talking to her at the pool if you can't figure it out. Can't finish Natasha's right now as it clearly says that you can't finish it

Bhodai

Feb 1, 2018
Can anyone please tell me how to complete all the
Aly's pretty much tells you how to finish it, but keep talking to her at the pool if you can't figure it out. Can't finish Natasha's right now as it clearly says that you can't finish it
i mean the quests of pics

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Not seeing how the 283 under imagedeviation means Yvette lacks 37 render. Should her 0 be a 37?
Anyone got on idea on what lead poll% is?

---

On a personal note : Videos changed to weight 10? Aaaaaaaargh. My content calculations!
Sigh. I should have made it a calculation in the content sheets not a static total. Have to redo them now, well, eventually :)
Yeah well about the 37 images...
I just "added" 37 images to Yvette in the sheet - that's exactly when the value went to zero.
Initially I had thought it should be something like 283 / 17 - but it isn't - honestly I was too lazy to think about it any further, since just "adding" images to Yvette was much easier.

Lead poll% means poll result differnce to next in line. So e.g. Yvette got 15.9% more votes than Heather. I only added it, because sometimes it was extremely close, so "fair" content wise it doesn't matter. And sometimes there was a huge gap.

About the video weighting. Since I've been using the same animation sequence more than once in a lot of cases (e.g. different speed, and/or other zoom/positioning when displaying it. A weighting of 10 seemed fairer to me, compared to the 15.

Reactions: DuckSwim

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
About the video weighting. Since I've been using the same animation sequence more than once in a lot of cases (e.g. different speed, and/or other zoom/positioning when displaying it. A weighting of 10 seemed fairer to me, compared to the 15.
Yes. Think it is perfectly sensible to change the weight to a better value to reflect it.

I am merely whining a bit about having written in totals for render score instead of making it a calculation when I did the content sheets :D

So instead of having to change the multiplier from 15 to 10 and be done, I'll need to do the actual calculation or change all girls with videos, well, eventually, is no rush :)

Congratulations on crossing the 600 milestone for Patrons btw.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@Bhodai Check your phone. There is a picture of girls in a circle holding hands. Click that, then mouse over the pics, there will appear text in the right hand upper corner with hints on how to get the achievement.

Reactions: Bhodai
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes