zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Why strength check always Fails When trying to Help in Weight Lifting in Gym ? , Any Suggestion ?
The likely answer is literally one page back here
But to summarize: the MC strength needs to be above the girl's. If you cheated strength undo it and it will work as designed. if the MC strength is really lower without cheating you are in for some training in the gym. Ask Jennifer for help how to gain strength.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Don't know what to tell you as I cannot see your computer. Nor can I see what you are typing that might give you an error. It works fine on mine as I can raise and lower my looks level from 1 to 5.
I have written several options, but I get the same error

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Poll for middle segment of girls ended.

Not too sure how much referencing is ok , but some simple and general takeaways (in no particular order)

J & J dominated in each their way
Yumiko found her place
Eva thanked her fingernails for not letting go
Renee enjoyed the club, but ever as the guest, never the host.
Desire inched into position for future conquests
Aly and Natasha orbited, like binary stars, cricling "masses", not sure what way to go

Wonder if Faye can pull a small upset in the next one (I am a sucker for Yvette, but Faye, as the content spreadsheets show, is pretty interesting in a number of ways)

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have written several options, but I get the same error
The code you are entering is wrong. No need to put in the player's name. Use player.
No need for it to be in 'Bold' or 'Red' typeface either. I did that so you could see it and hopefully understand to just use the word. Another thing you might consider doing is looking at the OP and finding the link for the Guide. Although very old, it does explain the console cheat codes very well.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Poll for middle segment of girls ended.

Not too sure how much referencing is ok , but some simple and general takeaways (in no particular order)

J & J dominated in each their way
Yumiko found her place
Eva thanked her fingernails for not letting go
Renee enjoyed the club, but ever as the guest, never the host.
Desire inched into position for future conquests
Aly and Natasha orbited, like binary stars, cricling "masses", not sure what way to go

Wonder if Faye can pull a small upset in the next one (I am a sucker for Yvette, but Faye, as the content spreadsheets show, is pretty interesting in a number of ways)
LOL Rather cryptic.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
The code you are entering is wrong. No need to put in the player's name. Use player.
No need for it to be in 'Bold' or 'Red' typeface either. I did that so you could see it and hopefully understand to just use the word. Another thing you might consider doing is looking at the OP and finding the link for the Guide. Although very old, it does explain the console cheat codes very well.
Thank you very much. Everything is working

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
LOL Rather cryptic.
In a way. Yes.

Could just have dropped the numbers, but Patron only content, so not sure what Dark would say to that.
But considering the content matrix I posted some pages back contains their expected groups, it is not too much of a puzzle

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry
D

Deleted member 541794

I have tried looking through these posts to find a answer to a question I have and haven't been able to find anything. Is there any way to unfreeze/move past the "not able to use" right now? Forgive me for being blind lol

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have tried looking through these posts to find a answer to a question I have and haven't been able to find anything. Is there any way to unfreeze/move past the "not able to use" right now? Forgive me for being blind lol
What, which, who, when are you referring to with your question? "Not able to use" could be a lot of things. Without a more specific question it is impossible to give you an answer, much less an accurate one.

D

Deleted member 541794

What, which, who, when are you referring to with your question? "Not able to use" could be a lot of things. Without a more specific question it is impossible to give you an answer, much less an accurate one.
Top right hand corner of the screen is the message that pops up. I just finished day 26 I believe and I don't know if the game progresses after that. I also just finished the sex scene with Eva.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Top right hand corner of the screen is the message that pops up. I just finished day 26 I believe and I don't know if the game progresses after that. I also just finished the sex scene with Eva.
Yes, the game progresses as I am up to day 300+ something. The only thing I can think of with regards to your previous question is you are trying to do one of the action with the 'red X' through them. For example, based on the time, the dining room is closed and thus you can't go there to eat.

luvanotafighta

Nov 14, 2018
Hey all,

Great game! Ridiculously addictive.. kudos to greyhound and his massive efforts. I just finished subbing to your Patron :cool:

I have a query (with that being said please keep in mind I only have the NiceErotica companion mod installed):

IVY Pool Scene (Ivy poses for you at the pool on the sunbed with extras/more extras):
Can't seem to get this to trigger. Have tried with both bikini and skimpy bikini.. is blue pill required? Lust levels?

Thank you so much!

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey all,

Great game! Ridiculously addictive.. kudos to greyhound and his massive efforts. I just finished subbing to your Patron :cool:

I have a couple queries (with that being said please keep in mind I only have the NiceErotica companion mod installed):

IVY Pool Scene (Ivy poses for you at the pool on the sunbed with extras/more extras):
Can't seem to get this to trigger. Have tried with both bikini and skimpy bikini.. is blue pill required? Lust levels?

Yvette masturbates in her room and falls asleep:
I understand her endurance level needs to be low but that seems to be maxed out and does not change. Is there a way to change this?

Thank you so much!
Look in the OP there's a link for a guide. Although it is old and dated it does explain the console codes and how to use them. As for Ivy, what do the hints say? If they don't say blue pill, then you don't need one. As for Yvette, use the console codes.

Not to rain on your parade, but I will point out that NiceErotica warns you to be careful over using his mod. Not saying you did this, but is it possible you decided to go the quick and easy route and max all stats as opposed to doing them individually as needed?

Nothing wrong with mods or console cheat codes, but I really wish a giant splash screen would pop up for a minimum of a minute or two warning that the game may break if you use them, especially if you don't know or understand what they do. Hopefully you have diligently created 'saves' as you have played the game.

Reactions: luvanotafighta
Jun 4, 2017
It looks to me like you've manage to hit the following bug (which would mean either you haven't installed 0.1.3.1 or you gaffed something with the installation):

from the bug fix page of 1.3.1:
  • After the Eva reward event, all buttons are deactivated. To activate them, open the console and type: menu_active = False --> fixed with 0.1.3.1 - you still need to type the console code once if the error already happened in your game

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes