• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here you go. Some context: had a late night dinner date set up with Amy at 2100. After finishing Alice's training, she offered a reward date, which automatically scheduled for 2100, overlapping Amy's date. So I rescheduled Alice's for 2300, since her date takes 2 hrs or so and it was a sunday night it gets interrupted by the summary screen. When you hit continue to close the summary screen, the dialog from the date resumes, but the images do not. The save will start you at 2100, right before the first date.
Thanks. I fixed it. There were some old function calls to pass the time still in use in the Alice appointment.
I've changed them to the new logic.
I also corrected the picture to picture "blank screen" in between images.

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I am confused. The talk about Joy's age made me look closer into ages. I have that information for no other girls than Jennifer and Joy. The logical thing would be to ask them for their age in 'Talk about other topics'. But I don't see the question there. I went as far as to look into the code, file actions.rpy, label talk_others, but a question about age is not in there. Is it somewhere completely different I have missed, or is it really not implemented yet for standard girls?

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Joy's age is unusual high, Jennifers the opposite.
Think it is intended for plot (Joy) and character (Jennifer)

Dont think it is intended as an relevant measurement nor intended question outside of that.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
I am confused. The talk about Joy's age made me look closer into ages. I have that information for no other girls than Jennifer and Joy. The logical thing would be to ask them for their age in 'Talk about other topics'. But I don't see the question there. I went as far as to look into the code, file actions.rpy, label talk_others, but a question about age is not in there. Is it somewhere completely different I have missed, or is it really not implemented yet for standard girls?
Joy's age may be found out during her second visit scene... at some point of this scene there is a question exchange dialog and one of the options is asking her about her age... but at this moment knowing the girls age is not useful for anything, and in fact only Joy's and jen's can be known so far... so, not a big deal, no need to worry about this, you're not missing anything.

jadiyn

Nov 16, 2018
I got it to work with her skimpy bikini on and relatively high counts in affection and lust.

What I cannot figure out is how to advance the Teen Photos quest. I've tried a bunch of combinations with Aly, and asking for photos never comes up.
Same here, have yet to find a solution. Anybody?

jadiyn

Nov 16, 2018
You can only talk to her about it on the sunbeds at the pool. Click on her, then click location specific actions, then the sunbed tile.
Nm found answer. It is a bug. He is fixing in next update. Can't get the pics for now it seems

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Search is your friend! Look what a simple search of 'Aly teen pics' in this thread led me to.

Of course if you 'bork' your game by entering a code incorrectly that is on you. Repeat: If you are not comfortable with console codes, just wait until the next update is released. Any irreparable damage you do is on you!

Reactions: Monsieur X

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
I'll be honest i play this game with mods to increase my stats and get what i want... however i have a problem with strength stat currently its 10/10 but whenever i heavy lift with another girl i always get strength check failed. can anyone explain me why?

|| Yvette is my Waifu <3 ||

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I'll be honest i play this game with mods to increase my stats and get what i want... however i have a problem with strength stat currently its 10/10 but whenever i heavy lift with another girl i always get strength check failed. can anyone explain me why?
Because of bad, bad mods your Strength is only air blowed to your muscles not real strength. Don't go surgeon for implants, go to Gym and train for real thing...;D

Ok, without joking: Lower it back something more normal and use a pill to get boost when you need more strength. You'll see Girls' Strengths when you're high enough in Hacking and you have Hacked them. Then just use a pill if you're lower in strength than girl...

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016

|| Yvette is my Waifu <3 ||
Have you tried setting it to 9 and train it up to 10?

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
Because of bad, bad mods your Strength is only air blowed to your muscles not real strength. Don't go surgeon for implants, go to Gym and train for real thing...;D

Ok, without joking: Lower it back something more normal and use a pill to get boost when you need more strength. You'll see Girls' Strengths when you're high enough in Hacking and you have Hacked them. Then just use a pill if you're lower in strength than girl...
LOL! tnx for the help

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
dude i tried setting it to 9 and train to increase but nothing happen.
Put it back to normal ; To something which you are supposed to normally have. For example I have it 3/10 in Game Day 16 without cheating. There's no need to Cheat in it. I take a Pill when I need to help someone in Weightlifting and, surprise, surprise, I don't fail in it because I haven't Cheated. I really have Strength 3...

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
Put it back to normal ; To something which you are supposed to normally have. For example I have it 3/10 in Game Day 16 without cheating. There's no need to Cheat in it. I take a Pill when I need to help someone in Weightlifting and, surprise, surprise, I don't fail in it because I haven't Cheated. I really have Strength 3...
I tried setting it to 0 just to check whether it will increase.... bad news is the strength never increase

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
My Strength is unmodded now at 5, all you need to do is hit the gym and lift a couple times a week. Get a massage and maybe hit it one more time or see Jennifer for a few fun images. It'll increase at the end of the week with other stats. I've gone through a couple of game weeks without issues and being fully able to help the girls out as needed.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes