UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everybody,
here are the poll result for the "smaller" breasted girls.
There was a selection of three girls ( Deliza, Brenda and Lacey ) to choose from.

Since the result was too close to get a good feeling for the real winner, I downloaded the result and removed all votes from voters that are no longer paying patreons.

The result got a little clearer after that, but still not conclusively.
  • Deliza - 41 %
  • Brenda - 21 %
  • Lacey - 38 %
You really didn't make it easy for me to decide what to do now.

All the basic stuff and scenes I do will be done for Delizia and Lacey. In addition, Delizia will get some special stuff as well.

Darkhound

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No, the banner clearly states 'Rocket Science tomorrow'. I was wondering when tomorrow will come.
And what rocket science will be. Maybe cheating without borking the game? That's rocket science for sure.:evilsmile:
I must confess it is not my GIF file. I used to do a post with multiple images explaining 'Search' until I stumbled across the GIF in another thread. Seems people that are too lazy to do a simple search are the bane of all.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I must confess it is not my GIF file. I used to do a post with multiple images explaining 'Search' until I stumbled across the GIF in another thread. Seems people that are too lazy to do a simple search are the bane of all.
Remains the question what is worse: people refusing to do a search themselves or people continuously asking for walkthroughs?

Reactions: junior366

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Remains the question what is worse: people refusing to do a search themselves or people continuously asking for walkthroughs?
When are people gonna figure out their phone is their best friend in this game, no walkthrough needed! Hints when you are stuck every now and then I can see, then the search bar in this forum is their best friend!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When are people gonna figure out their phone is their best friend in this game, no walkthrough needed! Hints when you are stuck every now and then I can see, then the search bar in this forum is their best friend!
Following the development thread on @darkhound1's Patreon page is also a good source of info. Just reading the comments posted will answer 98% of the questions that are constantly posted here. We keep posting the link, but it seems people are either incredibly lazy or just flat out dumb.

Reactions: junior366

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
The answer is simple: if there was a walkthrough (as for many other top games), the number of common questions can be drastically reduced.
It is a choice, pay for it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The answer is simple: if there was a walkthrough (as for many other top games), the number of common questions can be drastically reduced.
There IS a walkthrough and a guide. Links to both have been posted numerous times. However, as @junior366 pointed out, your phone is your best friend. Everything you need is included hints, etc. Which is why once @darkhound1 expanded the phone and its Apps no one bothered to update the walkthrough or guide for the last 2 -3 months.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I stand with Bantry. Asking a question thas already been asked and answered is dumb. I can only see the need for a repeat question when the answer needs clarification.

funkygallo

Oct 23, 2017
I stand with Bantry. Asking a question thas already been asked and answered is dumb. I can only see the need for a repeat question when the answer needs clarification.
If someone has discovered today (or in the last weeks) the game, maybe it is not comfortable for him reading 300 pages; when you use the search function, for every entry it opens tens of pages.

Reactions: Dragonflight
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes