Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
thanks m8!

i did, seeing as how most of these are new, i doubt anyone has explained them on page 30 or whatever.
And they do not have hints.
Im referring to Jessica and Alice's "topless jogging" scenes and Yvette's reception scene.
I literally spent 5 hours running around on the beach and reception with 0 results.
I bought every item in the store.
I have all stats max on every girl
All are wearing skimpy bikinis

all im asking is for the OP or Dev to add a description or walkthrough for each scene. Because a lot of them are very cryptic.
Not page 30, only a few back. You'll find that Alice needs to be in her blue bikini and Jessica in her green bikini. Neither are the skimpy bikini. Jessica doesn't jog, but she does lay on the sunbed. You probably already figured out that Yvette needs to be the night receptionist, but as posted before it happens around 00.00 or 00.30 no specific day of the week, so as also posted before, SAVE and reload until you reach the desired results. If one day or night doesn't trigger the event, try another.

Reactions: brianiac and Wooder

bartleby

Jun 11, 2017
Im referring to Jessica and Alice's "topless jogging" scenes and Yvette's reception scene.
I literally spent 5 hours running around on the beach and reception with 0 results.
I bought every item in the store.
I have all stats max on every girl
All are wearing skimpy bikinis
The skimpy bikini is the problem with Alice. Her jogging scene only triggers if she's wearing the regular bikini (the blue one).

Jessica doesn't actually have a jogging scene that I'm aware of. She has a topless tanning scene on the beach, but it isn't triggered by the jogging action. Instead, you have to be alone on the beach with her (she DOES need to be in the skimpy bikini - the green one). Select the "lie on the sun beds" action to trigger the scene. I figure it requires her lust to be high. If you are having trouble getting her alone on the beach, you can tell any other girls to go change their clothes to get rid of them.

For the Yvette scene... I didn't really have any trouble with this one. Just make sure that she's assigned to be working late reception, make sure here love/lust is high, and keep going by to visit her while you are doing stuff at the club. When it happens, it's toward the end of the night. I had it trigger a few times while I was playing. One thing I am not sure of, however, when the shift changes at reception. If early reception starts at midnight, she might need to be assigned to early reception instead of late. I'm pretty sure that it was always after midnight when the scene happened for me. I should have taken better notes on this one... :(

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
On the Ivy, skimpy Bikini, Blue Pill, The mechanics and the bug are indeed known to me, also the load/save loop to attempt spawning of random events.

However, my interest here is that this random has an additional time limited trick involved, the blue pill, making it somewhat unpredictable, contrary to most other blue pill applications (which can, within reason, based on knowledge be taken in advance) and may push it slightly too far into tricky land.

If the event is intended as a jackpot event ie. a rare random oh wow lucky, then it is probably fine as is though an increase in chance to spawn for certain times ex. Ivys morning runs to the gym could be in order.

As otherwise it can be crowded out by the various "shower" randoms that spawn on the way to the MCs room. A crowding out that could become severe as more girls events are added. ex. if we have a slight crowded out effect at 4-5? girls random taking a shower events, then at 15? (in reality 9 due to max on island) it could become very significant indeed.

If intended more inline with the other blue pill instances, then allowing pill access in the hallway picture could be fine. Amusingly, the MC taking the pill could reasonably be said to the be reason he does not see Ivy :)

In either case, I consider musing about it in a polite manner valid enough and also speculating a bit on crowd out effect later on. It does stand slightly out, but this as mentioned could be intentional feature due to its jackpot nature.

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Got everything except Alice strength training with extras. Any way of cheating her strength back down to zero so I can try again. I must have messed up as I did help her but did not get the "extras".

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Got everything except Alice strength training with extras. Any way of cheating her strength back down to zero so I can try again. I must have messed up as I did help her but did not get the "extras".
You will receive the same reward or extras by voting her the winner of the butt contest.

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
You will receive the same reward or extras by voting her the winner of the butt contest.
No, just tried that. On the cell phone, in the "show progress with girls" icon. I am missing the last photo for Alice. It is the strength training with extras.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No, just tried that. On the cell phone, in the "show progress with girls" icon. I am missing the last photo for Alice. It is the strength training with extras.
Hope you have a prior 'Save'. Otherwise you'll have to restart as I do not know of any way to trigger the scene again. Not that restarting is the end of the world. Have done that a few times trying to achieve a specific objective. Knowing what I know now, I can usually complete the game with all achievements in a couple hours.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You can try a cheat code. Remove quotes.
"Alice.strength = 0"
No guarantees it will work.

Reactions: Angus Bez

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
You can try a cheat code. Remove quotes.
"Alice.strength = 0"
No guarantees it will work.
That is the right cheat code but I don't think it needs to be down to 0 - I think she starts out as 2 strength and the scenes still trigger from there.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Looks like some great things coming in 0.09alpha. The need to know age sounds intriquing. Can't wait!

New features and content
•Jennifer gets several scenes as your fitness instructor --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•Desire gets the workout pullups scene --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•Amy gets the beach posing scene with extras. --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•Desire gets the walk on th beach scene. --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•Amy gets the walk on the beach scene. --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•You can get the sperm congestion treatment now also from Desire --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•You can get the sperm congestion treatment now also from Brenda --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•You can play poker with Joy --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•Second encounter with Joy --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•Girl's age has been added. You need to find it out. --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha

Minor improvements and changes
•Several grammar errors and typos fixed --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•You can also click on Jennifer now to have a drink at the bar or to talk to her --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha

Bug fixes
•Fixed a bug that prevented the extended breast bump event with Ivy from reaching the correct ending. --> will be fixed with 0.0.9 alpha
•Fixed a bug that prevented that you could get an erection when your lust was at 100 already. --> will be fixed with 0.0.9 alpha
•Dreaming about Renée while masturbating can lead to a crash on some systems --> will be fixed with 0.0.9 alpha

Code:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/version-0-0-9-03-17069073

Reactions: Dozer and Angus Bez

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
Then - don't ask, don't care :)
I find the game awesome and the setting almost fairytale-ish, so my first reaction is escapism :p

I guess there's a reason you added it, as I don't think is merely for enhancing the grinding (which is, actually, quite juicy it its own way... ), so that was just a thought. I could have phrased it more politely :D

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Hope you have a prior 'Save'. Otherwise you'll have to restart as I do not know of any way to trigger the scene again. Not that restarting is the end of the world. Have done that a few times trying to achieve a specific objective. Knowing what I know now, I can usually complete the game with all achievements in a couple hours.
Yes, used an earlier save and got it right this time. Actually fun playing it again. Love this game.

Big AlA

Mar 12, 2018
Looks like some great things coming in 0.09alpha. The need to know age sounds intriquing. Can't wait!

New features and content
•Jennifer gets several scenes as your fitness instructor --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•You can get the sperm congestion treatment now also from Desire --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•You can get the sperm congestion treatment now also from Brenda --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha
•Girl's age has been added. You need to find it out. --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha

•You can also click on Jennifer now to have a drink at the bar or to talk to her --> will be part of 0.0.9 alpha

Bug fixes
•Fixed a bug that prevented the extended breast bump event with Ivy from reaching the correct ending. --> will be fixed with 0.0.9 alpha
•Fixed a bug that prevented that you could get an erection when your lust was at 100 already. --> will be fixed with 0.0.9 alpha
•Dreaming about Renée while masturbating can lead to a crash on some systems --> will be fixed with 0.0.9 alpha

Code:
Not

New features and content

Bug fixes

Code:
B

New features and content

Bug fixes

Code:
Not being too fond of watermelon sized tits, I am looking forward to more content for Lacey (my favorite squeeze).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The game has a front page of busty women, the patreon is busties, the deviant page is busty or even more busty women than in the game.

Think it is fair to say the busty lovers are 90%+ what drives this and the patreon (based on the votes there, where busties come in high and those not, do not, at least so far).

Anyho, variation is good and preference is personal, but when I see the "melon" Gripe N' Grumble, I just get an image of a person walking into a steak house of own free choice and will and then promptly opinion (to the room full of steak lovers) that there is a too limited vegan menu.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
The game has a front page of busty women, the patreon is busties, the deviant page is busty or even more busty women than in the game.

Think it is fair to say the busty lovers are 90%+ what drives this and the patreon (based on the votes there, where busties come in high and those not, do not, at least so far).

Anyho, variation is good and preference is personal, but when I see the "melon" Gripe N' Grumble, I just get an image of a person walking into a steak house of own free choice and will and then promptly opinion (to the room full of steak lovers) that there is a too limited vegan menu.
I mean I could understand the complaint if (using your analogy) every restaraunt out there was a steakhouse, but there are literally hundreds of vegan places out there, even more of them than there are steak houses. So please for us steak lovers, don't come into our favorite place and bitch about it

Reactions: January2015
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes