ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Nope, it's just a single image.

awww :FeelsBadMan: well it will be out in a few days right :FeelsGoodMan: also i was wondering if you are planning to put your work behind the paywall of patreon? i feel like people support the game even when it's published freely, so i hope you don't :biggrin:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content is finished, testing is ongoing. Maybe you get it a little earlier than 12/03/2018.
Well 3/11 is my birthday and I cannot think of a nicer present.

YALNIZDENiZCi

Apr 24, 2017
Here is some info on new stuff and some previews for the upcoming
content addon 2 for 0.0.8alpha.

Information on appointments (1 hour in advance) and new messages are displayed at the lower part on the right side of the screen now.
View attachment 75696

And some previews for the new "sexting" messages with images.
View attachment 75709 View attachment 75710 View attachment 75711

Content is finished, testing is ongoing. Maybe you get it a little earlier than 12/03/2018.
Perfect. We are waiting Darkhound.

irishpiratejoe

Sep 30, 2017
I apologize in advance if I missed it but I can't seem to get Amy to meet me in restroom. I tried green pill, I also tried having whiskey before asking her to have drink with me. Any more clues would be helpful.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for the info but she only ever sits, has a drink, tells me a story and this says she is tired and calls it a night. Ill keep trying. Thanks again.
Your levels, like charm, looks, endurance, etc. have to be high too. Lust? Maybe around 30 for you, 100 for her. And as stated before, she has to be in the correct attire.

Of course this is all assuming you are running the latest version with the addon.

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Can somebody send me a walkthrough or something? Ive got 5 people at the resort (Aly, Jessica, Desire, Eva and Lacey) and have played strip poker and won with all of them, but i havent been able to trigger any scenes (because i dont know how to) like the Jessica beach tanning one. Thanks :D

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Can somebody send me a walkthrough or something? Ive got 5 people at the resort (Aly, Jessica, Desire, Eva and Lacey) and have played strip poker and won with all of them, but i havent been able to trigger any scenes (because i dont know how to) like the Jessica beach tanning one. Thanks :D
There's Hints available in your Phone after you get Girls' Phone numbers.
As a General Rule: Rise all Stats' of Girls high to trigger scenes. So continue communicating. Also try different things, times and places and so on...

Reactions: Bantry

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
There's Hints available in your Phone after you get Girls' Phone numbers.
As a General Rule: Rise all Stats' of Girls high to trigger scenes. So continue communicating with them and try different things, walk around, different times and so on...
Not sure of what these 'hints' are all i see it a few unknowns on the womans body type. If these are the hints then im struggling to find out Jessica's weight. Will finding out these unknowns somehow unlock scenes?

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Hints are in Progress list in your Phone. In lower left corner of Phone's Main Screen. Move Cursor to a Scene/Appointment/Event and a Hint appears to upper right corner of Game screen. But you need Girl's Phone number for it...
Okay that helps a ton! Thanks! And btw how do i get Jessica's weight and how do i use the green pill?

EDIT: found the weight, but what use does the info of her stats like strength have??

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Let's say that you don't need a spoon, a lighter or anything sharp to put it in use... So, just think how you can put it into a girl unnoticed... For example in bar.
Yeah so im assuming you drop it into a girls drink at the bar, but i can find no way to do that :(

and btw i remember someone mentioning going into the ladies room or something like that, how do i do that?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Yeah so im assuming you drop it into a girls drink at the bar, but i can find no way to do that :(
A clue... it's one of these two options after you've bought the girl a drink from the bar...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and btw i remember someone mentioning going into the ladies room or something like that, how do i do that?

Reactions: UncleVT

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
awww :FeelsBadMan: well it will be out in a few days right :FeelsGoodMan: also i was wondering if you are planning to put your work behind the paywall of patreon? i feel like people support the game even when it's published freely, so i hope you don't :biggrin:
I can't really feel like that, they pay so they should at least get it before the free-users,
I'm not saying the supporters should get special contents, but many projects use a policy of one week / 10 days before releasing for public and I don't think is that much of a problem.
By the way, I'm not a supporter ('cause I'm in a not-good financial situation), so... that's it.

Reactions: yellow01gt

Ares02

Jan 20, 2018
I cannot seem to interact with the bartender...
you don't interact with the bartender
many characters have "special events", at the bar or in other locations. At the bar you can "drink with" two or three of them, I think.
When you drink with them, somewhere in the event there's the option of buying them a drink.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I cannot seem to interact with the bartender...
Have you got addon1 or are you just using the vanilla download from the first page of this thread? (when you start the game it should say, in the top right corner, Version 0.0.8 alpha content addon 1) When you click on the girl of your choice at the bar, click on the "show location specific actions" (arrow pointing at concentric circles) you will have some options (including play poker and ask for a drink). If you have the poker option but no drink icon then you need to update.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes