Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017
Well I got to ask, does anyone have a walk through and what are these add-ons? Are they available yet and if so does anyone have the files on tap?

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
Hey darkhound!
Great game you made so far. I'm following since 0.0.3 and the development is quite satisfying.
The design quality of the girls is top notch and they get the blood flowing exceptionally well (except for the she-hulk but she's thankfully optional).
Also your support for the community is praiseworthy. You really deserve every dollar you get for your work.
I predict that this thread will be moved to the Popular Games sub-forum at some point. :cool:

So I was wondering if there will be anal scenes in future updates.
I mean come one! There is a pool of 16 rather "open-minded" females who even hold butt contests and none of them are into butt stuff? :biggrin:
Also looking forward to see what can be done with the Favor I garnered for each girl.

Side note to the staff: the OP really needs an update.

Reactions: MrJ and January2015

Tapz

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Darkhound1 I have played 0.0.7 version and achieved everything. I've downloaded 0.0.8 but cant seem to get the .exe working all I get is :-

could not execute z:\home\?\cache\fr-Rn4Mn8\lib\windows-i686\HolidayIsland.exe.Is it missing?

Any help much appreciated as I love your work.. Much thanks!

Ps. I'm on Linux Mint if that's helpful

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Hi Darkhound1 I have played 0.0.7 version and achieved everything. I've downloaded 0.0.8 but cant seem to get the .exe working all I get is :-

could not execute z:\home\?\cache\fr-Rn4Mn8\lib\windows-i686\HolidayIsland.exe.Is it missing?

Any help much appreciated as I love your work.. Much thanks!

Ps. I'm on Linux Mint if that's helpful
This might be the cache bug from the update, going by the word cache in the file path, if you look back a few pages there was some notes about removing the cache when playing. I never hit this bug so don't know what other steps were required.

Tapz

Jan 31, 2018
This might be the cache bug from the update, going by the word cache in the file path, if you look back a few pages there was some notes about removing the cache when playing. I never hit this bug so don't know what other steps were required.
Thanks I'll check through earlier posts now :)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content Addon Two appears to be getting closer to release. No official date yet, but you can read more about it here.
Code:
https://www.patreon.com/posts/version-0-0-9-03-17069073

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do i change the girl's affection and love? I'm doing "girl name".affection=50 but it's not changing the value
Why would you want to change the girl's affection for herself? Oh I see, you forgot to search this thread and find the earlier replies or the guide where the answer clearly states that you when using the console codes you have to specify to whom you want the affection, favor, love, etc. directed.

I'll save you the time. Other than lust, the code for affection, love, etc. must include the specific person you want that particular feeling directed to.

The code is: "girls name".rsm[0].affection = XXX

Same code for the other feelings, just replace 'affection' with love, favor, whatever. The [0] indicates the player or MC. Just as an FYI, it is best to check the highest level for each girl. If her cap is at let's say 50, inserting 100 runs the slim chance of causing a fatal error and 'borking' the game.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Anyone know how to put the add ons/bug fixes on the Mac version? been trying to figure it out for a while.
Basically it should work the same way as for the windows version.
You only have to find the right folder on the mac. You need to navigate some until you are at the game folder. After you found it, compare the structure of the content of the zip with your files on the mac and copy/replace accordingly.

big texan

Jan 25, 2018
Why would you want to change the girl's affection for herself? Oh I see, you forgot to search this thread and find the earlier replies or the guide where the answer clearly states that you when using the console codes you have to specify to whom you want the affection, favor, love, etc. directed.

I'll save you the time. Other than lust, the code for affection, love, etc. must include the specific person you want that particular feeling directed to.

The code is: "girls name".rsm[0].affection = XXX

Same code for the other feelings, just replace 'affection' with love, favor, whatever. The [0] indicates the player or MC. Just as an FYI, it is best to check the highest level for each girl. If her cap is at let's say 50, inserting 100 runs the slim chance of causing a fatal error and 'borking' the game.
What’s the over/under that someone asks this same question about 10 posts after this?? Hahaha.

Side note...pretty pumped about the next release

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Here is some info on new stuff and some previews for the upcoming
content addon 2 for 0.0.8alpha.

Information on appointments (1 hour in advance) and new messages are displayed at the lower part on the right side of the screen now.
phone4.jpg

And some previews for the new "sexting" messages with images.
Amy_sexting402.jpg Jessica_sexting403.jpg Yvette_sexting403.jpg

Content is finished, testing is ongoing. Maybe you get it a little earlier than 12/03/2018.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
Here is some info on new stuff and some previews for the upcoming
content addon 2 for 0.0.8alpha.

Information on appointments (1 hour in advance) and new messages are displayed at the lower part on the right side of the screen now.
View attachment 75696

And some previews for the new "sexting" messages with images.
View attachment 75709 View attachment 75710 View attachment 75711

Content is finished, testing is ongoing. Maybe you get it a little earlier than 12/03/2018.
yvette is also getting a new bikini? nice.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes