Unity Hogwarts: Magic Lessons [Teaser] [Feodosiy]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
This is great, My Little Angel was actually the game that brought me here to F95 years ago. I'll might even support on Patreon if the updates are constant

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Heavily 'inspired by' Akabur's... :sneaky:

There's no secret at all... This is a common trend in all HOGWARTS HOUSES. They're not saints, they fuck each other all the time and are not afraid to hide it, HERMIONE neither will be the first and for sure will not be the last... lol

View attachment 2565140
THX for the share...
Jeah, sounds like the perfect school. Just imagine a school full of sexy witches, having sex all the time. Now this is real magic. Why not do a parody game there you are some random guy the kidnap and take to hogwarts for some sex orgy fun, all the girls want to do some magic ritual for a potion or something and you mc get to fuck them all, they ride him, suck him dry, jerk him off, could have some try to escape from the caste or solve riddles to travel the castle and get to all the girls, they let you go after they have finished with mc, just call it magic night, boom perfect harry potter parody, we some normal nerd gets to fuck all the witches, harry potter has lots of waifus not just hermione, maybe add some other popular witches, do some sexy art, that would be the best game. They could also have the witches from witcher and the hex maniac from pokemon, well this seems to be another trainer kind of game. Also not a bad idea. In the end whatever. As long as we get some sexy stuff i think this game will be awesome. Gotta love hermione. No one could resist this. Still one day i hope i just get my fuck all witches dream game. A boy can dream..... :unsure: :love: :coffee:

Weird forest Witcher

Feb 18, 2020
Alright so i played the demo, this is amazing, all the girls look beautifull, the art style is sexy, the dialogue is good written, the gameplay works, animations very smooth and the story so far pretty good, this game has potential. 10 / 10 game

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
The art looks great! Cant wait for actual content beyond the initial teaser! Hope the project shoots fast and aim clearly! :)

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes