Unity - Hogwarts: Magic Lessons [Teaser] [Feodosiy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Baladier_

This game promised a lot: captivating art, addictive gameplay, and an intriguing story. However, the developer's abandonment left a sour taste, with most of the content unfinished. A real shame as it had the potential to be something special.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

BRONKKNORB

Not much yet, but solid demo. Hermione is always a like for me, and this one is of course heavily inspired, but they do it well so far and i love the art style. The unity tag makes a little worried that most of the future gameplay will be walking between locations and being unable to skip through bulky text as well as renpy, but we'll see.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Bubilonka

Holy shit this game is so good, its just the teaser but we waited long enough for a game like this to be released, the animations are smooth the script is fine for a start and the gameplay expirience feels really smooth. The characters are nice and it gives a nice little twisted Hogwarts vibe.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Stallions117

This game has so great animation to start. Just the type of game I have been waiting for. Story is developing nicely. Great script. I find that this is the type of game that people will continue to come back and play over and over.