paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
I have not and will not play it, however. Hate aside, I'd say this is the right kind of NTR. What I like here is the girl - an unprincipled, vicious whore who does what she wants to do without any remorse or regret. To me, that's exactly what NTR heroines should be. What I hate about NTR is that they take something pure and innocent and throw it into a pot filled with a dirtiest and smelliest shit. Here, on the other hand, the heroine initially looks like she doesn't realize that she's doing something wrong and she's enjoying it. I think she might even fall in love with the MC and text him with heart emoticons, thinking of him, while she is being rhythmically pounded in all her holes by pumped-up blacks with big dicks.

Hiroki looks like he's growing up to be an XCOM Thin Man.
To me he looks like a news hero. "Another schoolboy in yet another school goes on a shooting spree with explosions. There are casualties."

kaminoz

Sep 18, 2018
I have not and will not play it, however. Hate aside, I'd say this is the right kind of NTR. What I like here is the girl - an unprincipled, vicious whore who does what she wants to do without any remorse or regret. To me, that's exactly what NTR heroines should be. What I hate about NTR is that they take something pure and innocent and throw it into a pot filled with a dirtiest and smelliest shit. Here, on the other hand, the heroine initially looks like she doesn't realize that she's doing something wrong and she's enjoying it. I think she might even fall in love with the MC and text him with heart emoticons, thinking of him, while she is being rhythmically pounded in all her holes by pumped-up blacks with big dicks.

To me he looks like a news hero. "Another schoolboy in yet another school goes on a shooting spree with explosions. There are casualties."
i would agree, but there is no flavor nothing new, nothing that makes it stand out from the rest of mediocre ntr we allready have, i played the first 2 minutes and i knew how the story was going to be and i wasnt wrong, bland characters, bland story and bland corruption. the girl here falls into the "naive thinking she is doing good" which is a troupe used to death in ntr.

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
Yep, it is.
thx, usually ntr need atleast a decent story to worth a play though those mountain of text, but from what i seen from the comments that's definitely not the case here.Next best thing to do is to just download and rip open the game cg file, but if the model already base of another game it completely redundancy to waste the mega download limit on it.

Reactions: Kraken Bender

Kraken Bender

Dec 5, 2017
thx, usually ntr need atleast a decent story to worth a play though those mountain of text, but from what i seen from the comments that's definitely not the case here.Next best thing to do is to just download and rip open the game cg file, but if the model already base of another game it completely redundancy to waste the mega download limit on it.
That I do man, wait for 4 or 5 more updates if you want a good "fap-up" material, that's all these games are good for. I don't fucking waste my time to go through all the pointless text.

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Don't leave us hanging with the mom and sister? I presume in the picture. Also some pregnancy and child birth content will be extra bonus.

Reactions: desmosome

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
B'lieve i'll skip this one.

I avoid games built completely around interracial themes because they pander to the racism of a segment of the part of the audience who consider interracial sex dirty and forbidden.

Games that simply have mixed race sex situations without slavering over "look at that bug black bull fuck that white girl - she'll never go back to her white boyfriend/husband and his pathetic little dick..." are fine.

Games where the whole reason for having it is to play to the racists out there? Not so much

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes