• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
"Will they live happily ever after ? ... NO ? the title say it all lol !"

That's really blunt! but at least you're honest, i like it.

makian

Nov 3, 2019
Poor Hiroki--the kid is built like doll made out of pipe-cleaners.

I get it, he's weak and wimpy. I don't need the super-soft protagonist to be a mountain of muscle, but this kid could get his whole torso into a Pringles tube.
Exactly, NTR genre, especially in hentai, has incredibly boring one dimensional characters, with predictable outcome. It's like watching Roger Federer in his prime beating someone from U14. It's much more satisfying to beat someone who is equally or more powerful. This type of retarded writing made me do my own scripts with strong MC and growth of characters.

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
and i dont believe one second she is his girlfriend, or its a platonic relation because why should she be still his girlfriend when she has this other guy? if she at one point really were a friend or even girlfriend she would have enough emotional binding to not hurt him that much.

and this is why i myself disregard NTR done like this as garbage, because the characters dont feel alive. as logn as she didnt get brainwashed or drugged a decent woman wouldnt betray a long friendship just to get a good fuck.
this dislike for NTR is not about the cheating because it happens every day, but for the unrealistic and in some cases blatant racist charcaters. alone the stereotype the softhearted white male has a little limp dick and the badass black guy has bbc is racist as fuck against white and black people.

i downloaded and played the game because the women ar ehot as fuck but the plot itself is 0815 standard hentai racist humilating plot and i have the freedom to point it out. this has nothing to do with kinkshaming because everyone can like what they want but i played enough games and saw enough hentais to know ya can do NTR in a better way.

again this is not kinkshaming but critic against an uninspired oldfashioned and blatant racist plot that is not even a real game but an movie with one irrelevant choice to say wow this is a game i can click something.
Yep, I agree with what you said here as an NTR fan. This is NTR for the sake of NTR, there's no flavour or any characters that are in any way real, it's a quick dose of the tag/genre but nothing major. Not only is the "girlfriend" instantly corrupted, so there's no nice spiral of corruption, but she also drags the MC's mother into it who will also, most likely, be as easy as just opening the door and pushing her inside. In fact I'm pretty sure the whole story is based or straight up ripped from "Kokujin no Tenkousei NTR ru", which is just a borderline racist flavourless NTR like this one.

I don't mind people enjoying themselves with it, but this is the stuff that destroys the genre's reputation when it's already absolutely taboo.

Editing something in - Since the MC also has a sister it's pretty clearly based on the doujin I mentioned earlier, it's 1 to 1 so far the exception being in the doujin the MC lost a fight to the guy and that's how it started - MC's girlfriend got horny because he beat her boyfriend to a pulp, it's that kind of pointless.

Last edited:

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Well, every single -NTR from the start- game i played is mediocre. There is some laughs about avoidable NTR but in the end those are the best ntr games.
This games where a black dude fucks your girlfriend/wife the second scene after he is introduced are as exciting as The last 5 F1 championships.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Well, every single -NTR from the start- game i played is mediocre. There is some laughs about avoidable NTR but in the end those are the best ntr games.
This games where a black dude fucks your girlfriend/wife the second scene after he is introduced are as exciting as The last 5 F1 championships.
he does look like lewis hamilton. (racing your girlfriend in this game)

Kalkrion

Feb 27, 2019
Yep, I agree with what you said here as an NTR fan. This is NTR for the sake of NTR, there's no flavour or any characters that are in any way real, it's a quick dose of the tag/genre but nothing major. Not only is the "girlfriend" instantly corrupted, so there's no nice spiral of corruption, but she also drags the MC's mother into it who will also, most likely, be as easy as just opening the door and pushing her inside. In fact I'm pretty sure the whole story is based or straight up ripped from "Kokujin no Tenkousei NTR ru", which is just a borderline racist flavourless NTR like this one.

I don't mind people enjoying themselves with it, but this is the stuff that destroys the genre's reputation when it's already absolutely taboo.

Editing something in - Since the MC also has a sister it's pretty clearly based on the doujin I mentioned earlier, it's 1 to 1 so far the exception being in the doujin the MC lost a fight to the guy and that's how it started - MC's girlfriend got horny because he beat her boyfriend to a pulp, it's that kind of pointless.
Honestly you say the MC gf got horny from him being beat up. We don't even know that since Terasu MC is the kind of author that thinks that raping=seduction. Absolute drivel

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Exactly, NTR genre, especially in hentai, has incredibly boring one dimensional characters, with predictable outcome. It's like watching Roger Federer in his prime beating someone from U14. It's much more satisfying to beat someone who is equally or more powerful. This type of retarded writing made me do my own scripts with strong MC and growth of characters.
This has nothing to do with strength of character. Hiroki looks like he's growing up to be an XCOM Thin Man.

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes