4.20 star(s) 262 Votes
Aug 29, 2023
Yum. Although I wouldn’t want to be tunnel buddies with Zak. He’s likely raw-dogged a lot of wrong. Hope Jenny got tested.

I can understand why the developer’s lost heart in this game. It’s a fucked-up story! Not the MC protecting Charlotte and her family and all that; Harry Wolff and his sex-trafficking drug-dealing rapists. The more you see them doing their thing, the more you want the MC to go charging in there like John Matrix in Commando, and just murder them all in painful ways. You have to go into really dark places in your mind to write them realistically. It would have been easier on his soul if he’d have chosen less-evil bad guys.

The last update’s storyline did feel a little rushed, but overall I liked it. I just hope the second half doesn’t feel any more rushed. Maybe if he knocks out the solution first, then spends the rest of the time concentrating on awesome, beautiful fuck scenes that would make Emma, Lucy, and Charlotte fans weep for joy, both from their eyes and cocks. (As for Suzi… yeah, she has to redeem herself a lot more first. Taking out that douche in the bar helped.)

Last edited:
Reactions: LSC82

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I wouldn't even be a little upset if the bad guys were all killed off or arrested next update so that we can focus on the romance stuff.
I need to take Emma on a date.
Honestly not cause im bored with the storyline but yeah I would love for the bad guys to be arrested or "dealt with" in the next update or 2. Then kind of forgotten about for the most part so the last bit of the game can be focused on romance. At least until the main boss comes into play, as we saw Harry Wolff is also just a underling to a bigger fish.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly not cause im bored with the storyline but yeah I would love for the bad guys to be arrested or "dealt with" in the next update or 2. Then kind of forgotten about for the most part so the last bit of the game can be focused on romance. At least until the main boss comes into play, as we saw Harry Wolff is also just a underling to a bigger fish.
Bro I would kill all those evil bastards in just a few renders for a date with Emma. Of course I also want to give her some nice roses before we go on our date.

DougDimmadope

May 21, 2020
I agree. The whole celebrity rapists/police corruption saga is kinda boring to me. I think the strongpoint of this VN is the character development and the romance with the LIs.

4.20 star(s) 262 Votes