4.20 star(s) 262 Votes

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Sure, there are many other games but none like this. I was telling my buddies the other day if this does end up abandoned, I'll be leaving this site and AVNs in general.

Still DB did say he won't abandon the game so let's hope he can restore his passion for the game.
Would suck to see you go, but I would understand. I dont think DB is gonna abandon Hillside though

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I really Liked this game but is it still only Charlotte's sister and the other model you can smash?

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Since he decided late to split this does that mean the next part will come sooner or still a normal 6-7 month process??

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Is the game going anywhere in this update , or more of the same.
I thought this update moved the plot forward some not alot but enough since it's 1/2 of the update. There was a decent amount of people that didn't like but I personally liked it alot. if you want to see some Lucy or Suzi even Emma ( tho there is some small Emma content) i'd wait for part.

Since he decided late to split this does that mean the next part will come sooner or still a normal 6-7 month process??
yeah im confused on that as well because it did look like the renders were done and all of that but then it was split in half. I want to guess mostly coding and maybe post work unless DB decided to go back and redo some renders / add more.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
you hardly have any idea what are you talking about.:LUL:
may i suggest you to go back to nlt, kns, and harem fuckfests with "choices"...?
thanks for participating in this (wrong for you) thread (y)
I know exactly what I am talking about. I was the one who said it. I have no problem with people who appreciate a single love interest path if it is done right. The problem is that it is usually done in a lazy manner.

Oh, and you're welcome.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
damn forgot how good Jenny looks sorry Charlotte gonna have to cheat on you and save some pictures that aren't of you

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
damn forgot how good Jenny looks sorry Charlotte gonna have to cheat on you and save some pictures that aren't of you
Nooooo. You can't. Charlotte is to fragile. She'll never trust a man again. You'll ruin her for all of us. LOL. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Damn Jenny looks good there, but I really don't want to go where Zak has been. One of my biggest regrets is not having the satisfaction of seeing the MC wipe that shit eating grin off his face.

Reactions: Milton749

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Since she can't use professionals to model her dress, I hope Emma chooses Jenny to be her model. I've hoped that since first playing the game when I found it when ep 14 was released, but those renders validate my wish. :D I kinda assume thats the dev's plan anyway, I hope I'm right.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Since she can't use professionals to model her dress, I hope Emma chooses Jenny to be her model. I've hoped that since first playing the game when I found it when ep 14 was released, but those renders validate my wish. :D I kinda assume thats the dev's plan anyway, I hope I'm right.
if dev makes emma and jenny 3some then we know who will leave this world behind.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92
4.20 star(s) 262 Votes