4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
YES! That scene has been bugging me. It has to mean something, it's not there for no reason. And something just feels off about him.
Steve better not be involved, that's just an easy cop out on the plot. He should be sleazy cause that's who he is LOL

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
id be sad if Steve ends up as a bad or sleezy guy. I actually like Steve the bar scene with Emma is one of my favorites, it just wouldn't be the same anymore when I replay this game.
Steve's interaction with Emma and then Charlotte are both awesome. Convincing Charlotte that MC is a good guy, a great wingman. That's why the shopping scene is bugging me - why is it there? I doubt it mean's nothing. I hope he's a good guy. But I just don't know.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
id be sad if Steve ends up as a bad or sleezy guy. I actually like Steve the bar scene with Emma is one of my favorites, it just wouldn't be the same anymore when I replay this game.
I like him too and would really hate his betrayal, werent they together in the army?

But it would be a great reason for charlotte to lose trust in the mc and we could have moooore slowburn and wait like 2-3 chapters for the next kiss!

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I like him too and would really hate his betrayal, werent they together in the army?

But it would be a great reason for charlotte to lose trust in the mc and we could have moooore slowburn and wait like 2-3 chapters for the next kiss!
yeah they were in the Army I think he even took a bullet for him or was the other way around I forget. Which is why it would make so much worse if he does end up being a bad guy.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
yeah they were in the Army I think he even took a bullet for him or was the other way around I forget. Which is why it would make so much worse if he does end up being a bad guy.
Yeah i really hope that doesnt happen, let at least on other guy not be entirely rotten in this story :HideThePain:

The only thing i could imagine steve to betray the mc is if hes blackmailed but i think the only way to blackmail a guy like him is with treatening him family and im not aware of steve having anyone

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023

Really, colleague, that would be a horror worst-case scenario. Not only would Carlotte's trust in the men be gone, but also in the MC.

But what about the MC? Not only does he lose his best and only friend, but his relationship with Charlotte would be damaged.

With Charlotte it's obvious: she's still too unstable, she wouldn't be able to cope with it very well, with MC I'm not sure how stable he is.

No, I don't want to believe that.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
YES! That scene has been bugging me. It has to mean something, it's not there for no reason. And something just feels off about him.
How about this: what it means is that the developer deliberately placed Steve there as a 'red herring'.

Not saying that's necessarily the case, but I haven't seen anyone mention that as a possibility, at least not lately.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We have to remember how MC introduces Steve to us - the horn dog talking smack about Charly to MC, privvy to all the gossips - who might or might not know the debacle of MC failed bodyguarding in the past: the sheer possibility that he slips up and exposes MC to Charly and her girls - the family MC IS SWORN TO HAVE AND TO HOLD AND TO PROTECT WITH HIS LIFE RIGHT NOW - those are tremendous.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On the other hand .. .where is his help for MC when he knows all the horrid gossip around town and is not taking MC aside and making him aware of the dangers to his 6 or to his 3? What a failed brother in arms if I ever saw one. Do remember how even wingmen in Top Gun fight for girls and undercut and elbow eachother in the dating game.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
We have to remember how MC introduces Steve to us - the horn dog talking smack about Charly to MC, privvy to all the gossips - who might or might not know the debacle of MC failed bodyguarding in the past: the sheer possibility that he slips up and exposes MC to Charly and her girls - the family MC IS SWORN TO HAVE AND TO HOLD AND TO PROTECT WITH HIS LIFE RIGHT NOW - those are tremendous.
On the other hand .. .where is his help for MC when he knows all the horrid gossip around town and is not taking MC aside and making him aware of the dangers to his 6 or to his 3? What a failed brother in arms if I ever saw one. Do remember how even wingmen in Top Gun fight for girls and undercut and elbow eachother in the dating game.
that's a good point. Did the developer ever fool us by presenting the detective as one of the good guys? And what did he turn out to be?

But it's STILL too early to speculate, right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Milton749

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
I did a walkthrough for this game for a few reasons. I thought the renders were excellent and the premise of the story was interesting to me.

Edit: Updated v0.13

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
please update WT

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes