4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

ImariKurumi

Nov 21, 2022
for emma ask resident emmist (joshy92)...though pretty sure you wont get his permission there :BootyTime:

regarding LIs, only loyds chicks are LIs, others are/could be just side chicks.
to pursue emma you cant be on her moms, aunt or sisters paths (pretty sure not on side chicks paths either)...the same goes for other Lis - all of them are exclusive and require devotion.
the game is a single LI one, so you need multiple saves. So far (not counting side-chicks), you can get away with three saves. One for Charlotte, one for Lucy, and one for Emma/Suzie. This last one will split into two sooner or later however.
Thx guys!! But how do i avoid Charlotte romance? I always end up in her route by default at the end of chap 14(MC kisses her). Do i have to avoid getting her love points or something? Or there's that 1 decision that opts you out of her relationship.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Thx guys!! But how do i avoid Charlotte romance? I always end up in her route by default at the end of chap 14(MC kisses her). Do i have to avoid getting her love points or something? Or there's that 1 decision that opts you out of her relationship.
she is no1 LI of mine, so i never tried to "avoid" her, yet if i might take an educated guess (based on previous notes)- try to purse other LIs (Lucy for example, or side chicks), that should pretty much lock you out from her love path.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
there is a choice if I remember right where you can decide that you have feelings for her or if she's just a client. Points don't matter that much but I could be wrong, haven't looked at the code. Also if on the Lucy path all others will be cancelled out.

Bluee7

Jan 7, 2018
well on many games autoskipping is disabled.

don't be on any of lloyd's path, simple as that. so happy restarting (or searching save posted where date with fox was planned).
Nope sorry, not worth it. It's not enough content to makes it worthwhile. Every update is feel like smaller than other and updates are takes long time.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nope sorry, not worth it. It's not enough content to makes it worthwhile. Every update is feel like smaller than other and updates are takes long time.
well no need to but like i posted on near invisible text there is other option.

I havent seen this game in months. Now is there some lewd content ?
some with lucy and kaylah.

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes