4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Yeah, I can see how your date went... You on the right side, tuxedo, Emma on the left side, flowery dress... Trying to touch each others hand... Suzi is between you two... I cannot remember what she wore... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
I think it was a belt of human heads....

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
If he was threatening to kill her moments before, then yeah, I'd have no problem with them seeing that the threat is over. Emma was already traumatized by the cops actions, seeing it resolved with finality will only help her.
I disagree somewhat. It could help, but either way, that ordeal was traumatizin.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I often fantasise about Emma slowly lifting her top up to give me a glimpse of those two magnificent breasts.
I know she feels self-conscious, so I need to show her how beautiful she is.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I haven't been here that long but I think last update was my favourite so far.
Seeing Emma in that beautiful purple dress and taking her to the park were the highlights for me.
This next update sounds like it's going to be just as cool.

• Love

witzulu

Mar 22, 2023
View attachment 3475401
Ever heard of a bodyguard waiting for permission to guard and fend for his VIP?
MC is not proactive .. he is only reacting to seeing Emma at knife point and heeding the threats to her life. He needs a game plan if he is ever going to make a difference.

Ever seen a bodyguard not knowing what to do and letting things escalate to beat her up proportions? Over reacting after the things got to the worst possible scenario: that might get you the coveted scenes.
You are not allowed to go and do as you please as a security officer. You are ordered to wait outside at meetings you do not have clearance for. You are told to not use your side arm even if it is the best option. Yes "bodygaurds" are often prevented from doing the right thing by their employers.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I often fantasise about Emma slowly lifting her top up to give me a glimpse of those two magnificent breasts.
I know she feels self-conscious, so I need to show her how beautiful she is.
But then getting a glimpse of her bra which is labeled "BLACKED.com". :ROFLMAO: :p :D

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Joshy92

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
For the love of Emma and her fervent dangerous and morbidly self destructive obsession with Zack - that almost got her killed in this very game - you gamers!
Please do not kill the little AI children of the internet just peeking on the ADULTS forum like their guilty pleasure to stiff their oppressive masters ...
I don't think that will eliminate the infestation... I do report them too, but they are literally everywhere...
I started reportin this shit yesterday.
I've reported 4 or 5 of them in last a few days, looks like it will become more problematic near future. :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 259 Votes