4.20 star(s) 259 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
That's part of the reason I relish the games where we as the MC get to take out the trash ourselves, it's a game so anything can be justified to avoid prosecution. Lol

I know that level of violence isn't everyone's cup of tea but I wish there were more games with it. Snapping the dude's neck in this is probably my most satisfying non sexual moment in any VN I've played to this point, at least off the top of my head.
what's odd to me give me any other video game make it as dark as you possibility can don't hold back on anything I have zero issue. But depending on the context and who it is against in a AVN I find sometimes some of the darker stuff is harder to stomach at times.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
what's odd to me give me any other video game make it as dark as you possibility can don't hold back on anything I have zero issue. But depending on the context and who it is against in a AVN I find sometimes some of the darker stuff is harder to stomach at times.
Most definitely, I really only gravitate towards select violence, never anything against women, but things like self defense and rape revenge for example bring it all on.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I'm not really a fan of violence but the mc probably did the right thing when he killed that corrupt cop I just wish Emma didn't have to be exposed to that sort of thing.
After Emma saw MC in action she got so wet that she squished when she walked. They had to mop out the back seat of the car after her ride home.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I wonder if we'll ever get a scene where we take Emma on a date or something like that?
I think it could be a really sweet moment I just know I would be so nervous if it was real life though.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
No that was Zak. But don't worry I'll make sure Emma's first real date is the most perfect date ever.
Yeah, I can see how your date went... You on the right side, tuxedo, Emma on the left side, flowery dress... Trying to touch each others hand... Suzi is between you two... I cannot remember what she wore... :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: witzulu and Joshy92

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I'm not really a fan of violence but the mc probably did the right thing when he killed that corrupt cop I just wish Emma didn't have to be exposed to that sort of thing.
I agree with this. No child should witness that kind of shit. Emma is a child in many ways. By doin that in front of her, part of her innocence was lost.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I agree with this. No child should witness that kind of shit. Emma is a child in many ways. By doin that in front of her, part of her innocence was lost.
I know some people say she has to "grow up" but I don't think seeing something like that helps her at all I know it would scar me for life and I'm older and way more cynical than sweet & innocent Emma.

I don't know how I would react in that situation but the thought of anyone hurting Emma makes me really angry so I might have done the same thing as the mc in the heat of the moment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rudy007

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I know some people say she has to "grow up" but I don't think seeing something like that helps her at all I know it would scar me for life and I'm older and way more cynical than sweet & innocent Emma.

I don't know how I would react in that situation but the thought of anyone hurting Emma makes me really angry so I might have done the same thing as the mc in the heat of the moment.
Violence doesn't bother me. Never has. Do I regret killin that dude? No. It had to be done. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that Emma was there. I still wouldn't change what I did though. As I said, it needed to be done. The thought of any child being harmed makes me angry. But someone could argue the fact that Emma seeing that harmed her and I can't refute what they say.

Reactions: Joshy92 and rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Violence doesn't bother me. Never has. Do I regret killin that dude? No. It had to be done. The only thing that bothers me is the fact that Emma was there. I still wouldn't change what I did though. As I said, it needed to be done. The thought of any child being harmed makes me angry. But someone could argue the fact that Emma seeing that harmed her and I can't refute what they say.
Agree. Children shouldn't come in situations to become a target... Or witnessing murder. But MC was right, that bastard didn't deserve to live... Corrupt colleges, good lawyer and situation turns dark again for whole Lloyd family... MC killed him and created a pause for a moment. Those guys know now its a bad time for anything when Feds are there. But if Charlie and her lawyer weren't there, well...

Reactions: Dark Silence

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What game did you play and why did you already forget playing it?
Emma is head over hills for zak and would have been there with him no matter what. The sole purpose for Emma being there with the detective was - the detective was holding her at knife point, bragging about killing her in front of her mom
Agree. Children shouldn't come in situations to become a target
The only thing that bothers me is the fact that Emma was there.
You have nothing to game if Emma is not there. MC would simply zoom past the alley alltogether and never meet the detective if Emma was some place else.
End of story.

Reactions: witzulu

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Agree. Children shouldn't come in situations to become a target... Or witnessing murder. But MC was right, that bastard didn't deserve to live... Corrupt colleges, good lawyer and situation turns dark again for whole Lloyd family... MC killed him and created a pause for a moment. Those guys know now its a bad time for anything when Feds are there. But if Charlie and her lawyer weren't there, well...
It also send a message to the other bad guys. Not that they'll heed the message. So, at some point, we'll have to kill again.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1711309863059.png
Ever heard of a bodyguard waiting for permission to guard and fend for his VIP?
MC is not proactive .. he is only reacting to seeing Emma at knife point and heeding the threats to her life. He needs a game plan if he is ever going to make a difference.
It also send a message to the other bad guys. Not that they'll heed the message. So, at some point, we'll have to kill again.
Ever seen a bodyguard not knowing what to do and letting things escalate to beat her up proportions? Over reacting after the things got to the worst possible scenario: that might get you the coveted scenes.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018

She and Charlie both now know you're capable of protecting them, and that goes a long way with the kind of threats they've dealt with.. even if you are afraid of spiders. LOL

Reactions: Joshy92

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
'cept that Charlotte kept Emma from actually seeing it happen. The most Emma saw was the cop lying there afterwards.

Naps-On-Dirt

Dec 7, 2023
Doesn't matter. Would you want your daughter/niece/whatever seein a fresh body layin at your feet?
If he was threatening to kill her moments before, then yeah, I'd have no problem with them seeing that the threat is over. Emma was already traumatized by the cops actions, seeing it resolved with finality will only help her.

Reactions: fishbrain
4.20 star(s) 259 Votes