Unreal Engine Hilichurl's Girl [v0.0.23] [LilCocogoat]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ema0047

Nov 9, 2020
lucky in this work, seems veri short but, if this is your first work, don´t stress and work like you want, i follow this game and i want you finished. the kind of game maybe don´t like someone people but if you like it, don´t abandoned.

• Red Heart
Reactions: LilCocogoat

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
They picked the literal worst Genshin girl lmao
Not the literal worst girl imo, but Sucrose is a pretty meh choice indeed... I'd be more interested if you could pick your favorite girl instead (obviously i do not expect ALL Genshin girls, that'd be way too fucking many, but just a healthy enough variety)

• Red Heart

Bastus

May 1, 2021
View attachment 3567240

Overview:
Immerse yourself in the perilous yet intriguing realms of Teyvat...

Ah, never mind. You'll step into the shoes of Sucrose, an alchemist fallen from grace, now beholden to the unlikely shelter of a friendly Hilichurl. Left abandoned without support or resources, Sucrose delves into the dark bowels of caverns in search of precious alchemical reagents. There are also places that serve as havens for trade and communication with the Hilichurls. These once-wild beings now engage in trade and conversation, yet they still retain their wild, unpredictable nature. Take part in the hustle and bustle of the Hilichurl market, exchanging your finds for essential items or powerful upgrades.

Khm... Caves... : )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer

Thread Updated: 2024-04-24
Release Date: 2024-02-22
Developer: LilCocogoat - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.22
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Game Guide:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

View attachment 3570334 View attachment 3570335 View attachment 3570336 View attachment 3570337 View attachment 3570338 View attachment 3570339 View attachment 3570340 View attachment 3570341

A game based around that one image I saw a while back.

• Thinking Face

VapeDeathB30

Feb 6, 2020
Kinda cool game, needs more time in the oven but i look forward to seeing how it develops. Would like to be able to see the sex scenes at a different angle however, seems a bit pointless only having female POV.

• Red Heart

Ilsertet

Feb 19, 2023
I keep getting this error whenever I boot up the game screencap.png
I have tried both updating my NVIDIA drivers and VC++, neither worked, even after a reboot

Last edited:

Catmine

Sep 8, 2020
alright, fun game, I do wish the enemies were from genshin, vishaps, whopperflowers, meka, that kind of stuff. I do enjoy the first person sex, a very rare treat. and you picked a good genshin girl. shes very under appreciated. I hope to see this go further. overall a rare but unfinished treat.

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
BTW developer, don't take my comment the wrong way, that was purely my very subjective opinion, that said, if you love Sucrose and want to make a game solely about her, then go for it. It's your game, you do whatever the heck you want with it.

My actual constructive criticism instead, is what others above already pointed out. I look at the screenshots, and i can barely make out what's happening in each one... Remember that atmosphere is everything in a horror game, and yes, it is very hard to get it right...

My advice? Don't make the game TOO dark. Genshin Impact is an anime-esque game, and a very stylized one to boot, and complete darkness like the one in your game rarely works well with this kind of artstyle... Want a good horror atmosphere for your game then? Take a look at Saiko No Sutoka (it's on Steam), it's a 3D anime-style horror game with a decent enough atmosphere. Then there' WhiteDay: A Labyrinth Named School, which is even darker than SNS, but somehow still works pretty well (some really masterful use of lighting and character design was used to pull it off). I recommend you take a look at the old, classic version rather than the remake, as the remake's artstyle tries to go for a more realistic approach.

Heck, i you want something even more familiar, just load up Genshin Impact and go to the Chasm or Enkanomiya. Try to get it as close to that as possible (maybe a little bit darker since you're making a horror game), and i think it'd be good enough. The best of luck to ya ;).

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes