VN Ren'Py Highway to Hell [v0.5.0] [Mad King Games]

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
Game/Developer: Highway to Hell/Mad King Games - - - - - - -
Modder: LaikDink
This is my walkthrough mod for this game. This mod will show some recommended choices. Enjoy!!.
Download: MEGA
P/s: Updated to v0.5.0
View attachment 3267618 View attachment 3267619
Thank you for your work, it is very much appreciated. I am using a Mac. In your current Mod, the VN does not open and stating a file error of 'MisMethods' not defined. I lack the skills to find out/rectify the problem. Are you able to suggest what can be done or tweak your Mod. Thanks again.

Princesa chicle

Oct 2, 2023
Hello, in the question of the computer that says, the fruit of the uterus, what am I? Do you know what to put there, thank you.

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
Thank you for your work, it is very much appreciated. I am using a Mac. In your current Mod, the VN does not open and stating a file error of 'MisMethods' not defined. I lack the skills to find out/rectify the problem. Are you able to suggest what can be done or tweak your Mod. Thanks again.
It sounds like you installed it wrong. On a Mac, you have to 'right-click' the app and select 'show pakage content', then navigate the folder that opens up, untill you find the folder named "game".. Now leave that window open, and open a NEW window where you have the mod, extract that, and you'll have a folder named "game".. Hold 'Alt' and drag&drop the 'game' folder from the mod, into the window you got from the 'right-click app-->Navigate folder till you find 'Game', If you did it right, it should ask you if you want to 'overwrite' or 'replace' or 'merge'..

Select 'Merge'..! That's the key to make it (any mod) work on Mac.

Reactions: KGregory

isleofmann

Apr 25, 2020
Are you using a full or compressed version of the game?

KGregory

Jul 9, 2019
It sounds like you installed it wrong. On a Mac, you have to 'right-click' the app and select 'show pakage content', then navigate the folder that opens up, untill you find the folder named "game".. Now leave that window open, and open a NEW window where you have the mod, extract that, and you'll have a folder named "game".. Hold 'Alt' and drag&drop the 'game' folder from the mod, into the window you got from the 'right-click app-->Navigate folder till you find 'Game', If you did it right, it should ask you if you want to 'overwrite' or 'replace' or 'merge'..

Select 'Merge'..! That's the key to make it (any mod) work on Mac.
Thanks for the advice much appreciated. Everything is working fine.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
DEV is a sadist or what...so far not a single sex scene at all in this VN only heavy teasing...(i don't give a damn about that though) BUT the story is so rich and interesting. the mystery, future of the city and MC's life that's some thirsty shit and that mahfaking CLIFFHANGER...BUT we can never find out about that now can We?...DEV is vanished into the thin air...so long HIGHWAY TO HELL... :cautious: :alien:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
i was in his mad kings discord and saw i was no longer in there plus all his socials are dead this is bery bad
I don't understand how all the people who wrote after this post seemed to overlook that THIS GAME SEEMS TO BE DEAD and no-one said anything.
The dev's Patreon is dead, and so are his Twitter, etc.
His account on F95 has also been deleted.
THIS IS ABANDONED., Very bad news, indeed.

Reactions: bryonsmothers3DX

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Really? Had a good VN with Vis until ruining it with the sandbox and micro management. Abandoned that for a more simpler story and couldn't even finish that.

3.60 star(s) 13 Votes