3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Do1

Jun 24, 2017
Hello, in the scene with Ginger and Frida after the pub, I kept repeating it endlessly.
I've the same bug (but after the club, not the pub)
And I didn't have an active task or a date at the club today, but the game insistently suggested that I wear an elegant suit and go to the club.
P.S. Game version is 0.162

Last edited:
Reactions: luque41

Do1

Jun 24, 2017
I'm getting this same issue, did anyone manage to solve it? Thanks in advance!
I have the same bug with "I should go to my room" every time I train with Kana this day and she wants to visit me at night.
This bug is not fixed in several recent versions. There is only one solution - do not train with Kana earlier this day.

Reactions: kenbu

heater74

Oct 20, 2017
Can't meet Emma after she texts at 9pm. Supposed to go to the orange door beside the coffee shop but I cannot leave the house without changing to elegant clothing no matter what time you advance to. It won't let me in her door with elegant clothing. Playing version 0.162

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
HighSchoolDays-ELCICLO-0.163
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on ! , .
Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Last edited:

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Few players pointed us some bugs that we are fixing them right now... new version should be out later today.

Reactions: Do1

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
i have a problem whit sophia, i can't go to backyard after the gala, it tells me to go to my room

///?????????????????????????????????????????????????
I can't get the cat girl to come to me. This is what it gives me when I sleep after leaving clothes in the forest.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/historias.rpy, line 22432)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 2679, in script call
[Previous line repeated 2 more times]
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 11675, in script call
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 8542, in script call
File "game/pantallas.rpyc", line 3916, in script call
[Previous line repeated 16 more times]
File "game/historias.rpyc", line 22432, in script
File "C:\Users\thier\Desktop\HighSchoolDays-0.161-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1842, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\thier\Desktop\HighSchoolDays-0.161-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1207, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\thier\Desktop\HighSchoolDays-0.161-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1144, in py_compile
raise e
File "C:\Users\thier\Desktop\HighSchoolDays-0.161-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1081, in py_compile
raise orig_e
File "C:\Users\thier\Desktop\HighSchoolDays-0.161-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1073, in py_compile
tree = compile(source, filename, py_mode, ast.PyCF_ONLY_AST | flags, 1)
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/historias.rpy, line 22432)

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
High School Days 0.161
Sun Apr 21 01:34:04 2024
```

ives me when I sleep after leaving clothes in the forest.
i have the same error every night when i go to sleep (first time playing, happens very early after just a few days)
Hello, in the scene with Ginger and Frida after the pub, I kept repeating it endlessly.
I cannot move ahead the ginger and frieda threesome dialogue keep going back to sleep and the dialogue keep repeating
This bug has been fix in 0.163 and some other small ones,if you could wait, we are currenly uploading the new version.

Reactions: BigWigBoss

gallanash

Apr 12, 2022
Maybe you could press F7,and choose patch,then will teleport you to your room,then would solve.

I use this to solve some bug but amybe not alll of them,you better save before use this way.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
We have just released a new update, version 0.163, which resolves all these bugs.

Basically, bringing home two girls (Ginger and Frida) instead of one screwed up our code a lot, but I think all the bugs have been found and resolved.

Reactions: Enot1964

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Supposed to meet Jessica at the Beach at 12:00 after texting her, but she is not there.
If I advance time, it counts as a missed date and my stats with her drop.

Also: Typo when you're going to the beach hut at 9pm to meet Brad & Jeff, the Diary entry says bleach instead of beach.

Last edited:

heater74

Oct 20, 2017
Can't meet Emma after she texts at 9pm. Supposed to go to the orange door beside the coffee shop but I cannot leave the house without changing to elegant clothing no matter what time you advance to. It won't let me in her door with elegant clothing. Playing version 0.163

curiousboy1

Sep 13, 2016
I've finished the double date/Elizabeth stuff but I can't get Emma's quest to trigger? Weirdly Emma's scene is unlocked in the gallery already but not the cat girl's.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can't meet Emma after she texts at 9pm. Supposed to go to the orange door beside the coffee shop but I cannot leave the house without changing to elegant clothing no matter what time you advance to. It won't let me in her door with elegant clothing. Playing version 0.163
The events got tangled, go to the club, finish Frida's event, then go to meet Emma...
Next update will have this issue solved, by now receiving Emma's text on a weekend

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes