3.50 star(s) 15 Votes

iamBatmannotyou

Mar 12, 2024
I have a problem. After a rooftop VIP party with Chloe, the game thinks that I have a date with Ginger. Did anyone encouter this ? Any solutions?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
there is a pic on front page but it says " We're actually Andy's harem". So does the game have harem in it because there is no tag for it. thank you for the replay and have a great day
Haha, they are just messing with Willy, both Sophie and Latisha dont belong in the MC harem since they are not a couple, is just casual sex (at least for Latisha) Harem would be if they both were MC's girlfriend.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
After 10 days, I cannot trigger the emma task
You must finish which is the Darkness' and Tara's event, and which is Jessie's event. I think you should also finish which is Ms. Principal's event.

Since elements of those events are required in Emma's event.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Because there are devs out there that prefer to add more characters while putting other older characters on the backburner and don't get updated for quite awhile.
Most characters are added to complement the existing one, example of that is Kana, and a new one for Emma's story. And some wont have a story of their on since players dont like them, like Rati.

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I am not a fan of cheating, can someone clarify something for me? The game starts with he protagonist apparently having a GF, but he moved away, so I guess long distance relationship? I don't really feel like playing if she is not in the game while protagonist would be cheating if he gets with other girls. Does she breakup with him or cheats on him early on setting him free? Or maybe she is one of those cuckqueens that is chill with him getting together with other girls?
That is exactly the topic in this update:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: astrophel

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I have a problem. After a rooftop VIP party with Chloe, the game thinks that I have a date with Ginger. Did anyone encouter this ? Any solutions?
Wow, thats a new bug I never heard about it, so after finishing the event, is weird since every time you sleep at your room alone, it resets most of the parameters, including removing everyone from the date...

Can you give me a bit of more context?

RichyCapy

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
Can you do us a favor, can you save your game, close it and replace this file inside the `game` folder.

And try going back to your room.

See if this solve the problem

please

Sep 27, 2023
Most characters are added to complement the existing one, example of that is Kana, and a new one for Emma's story. And some wont have a story of their on since players dont like them, like Rati.
But what about previous older characters stories being updated like the Principal for example? Or more content with Sophia? I would very much like to take other girls out on dates besides just Frida and Ginger but it seems like they are the two main girls and the rest are just side girls and not worthy of dating. There are still many quests that are still hanging in the air with no update of them in sight and we continue to get new girls added when other quests should be finished for past characters like Felicia for example.

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
You must finish which is the Darkness' and Tara's event, and which is Jessie's event. I think you should also finish which is Ms. Principal's event.
To get monster hunter I need to finish the ritual, if I go to the ritual I need to have sex with 3 girls, if I skip and don't come at night to the ritual the quest is still there. Stuck, what do? Seems like quite a bit of mandatory sex scenes to progress quests.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes