Hi, I'm Ashley, new to the Adult Games

kingmughal

Apr 8, 2018
Hello.

My name is Ashley, nice to meet you all. I played some games in the past (not adult related) like World of Warcraft and Diablo II. I found this forum and I am amazed how many different adult games are here. I just can't wait to try them all (or at least hope to have spare time to try them lol).

I will be really glad if you can recommend me any good games to try first (as there are thousands here, I don't know where to start from).

Regards,
Ashley
Depend on how much free time do you have if you have free time so much then you can play Son of Bitch, My new life, Big brother, Man of the house

ashleyTX

Feb 3, 2019
Yeah, then its the same as me, I like 3d/real graphics too, Lewd Island and Parental Love are 2 other games i kind of like, whit those graphics.. Big Brother has good graphics but very grindy :cautious: I don't know of any online adult game tbh :oops: Would be a really cool idea with a game like Wow but more adult, but never seen one...
Yeaaah. The idea is GREAT! Hope the developers can do their *magic* and create an adult game like World of Warcraft online. Owww..... I will literally spend hours, lol :D

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
There are many online adult games but they all require subscriptions and stuff

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hello.

My name is Ashley, nice to meet you all. I played some games in the past (not adult related) like World of Warcraft and Diablo II. I found this forum and I am amazed how many different adult games are here. I just can't wait to try them all (or at least hope to have spare time to try them lol).

I will be really glad if you can recommend me any good games to try first (as there are thousands here, I don't know where to start from).

Regards,
Ashley
Become a Rockstar
Heavy Five
Vis (that one is new but worth playing)
The magister's tale
Thirsty For My Guest( my friend @Johnny-Doe helps with it)
Our Fate
Acting lessons ( that story gets tragic real quick
Long live the princess
Peasant's Quest
Love and Seduction
Where the heart is

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Thank you for all the recommendations, guys. Enjoy the games you are playing as well!
Since Heavy Five was mentioned twice already, I'll pitch in as one of the games with the best written story.

Have fun! :)

Reactions: Nottravis

ashleyTX

Feb 3, 2019
Since Heavy Five was mentioned twice already, I'll pitch in as one of the games with the best written story.

Have fun! :)
Thanks will check this as well :)

You certainly got a lot of recommendations lol, what to even start playing? o_O
I think to start first with the Popular Games section (try a few there). And then start one by one following the recommendations I got here. Yeah, I didn't expect so many replies as well.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Yes, i did the same, even if i personally think some of those games in the popular section are absolutely awful... :D
Aye, IMO most of them are there simply because they are around longer and people don't like change. Only one of those games had first release in 2018 as I recall.:)

Mar 7, 2018
Aye, IMO most of them are there simply because they are around longer and people don't like change. Only one of those games had first release in 2018 as I recall.:)
Yes, the popular section is a bit strange! Theres alot of games that have more views but are not there anyway, just seem to be that the games are "old" on here, thats it, so "popular" is a bit misleading :rolleyes:

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Hi Ashley and welcome. Do not be so confused here but the top games in this forum should rather appeal to you. To 90% it is about incest in which you start as a son first the family (mother sister etc) to lay flat and then let go on the world. In the top 10 is especially recommended Summertime Saga and Milfy City. In Summertime saga every image of the developer is hand-drawn with the big plus point. Milfy City just has the most beautiful render models and animations out there. But let's not pretend that this is such a kind of pirate side here you also get games where you would pay money in Steam but also support a community of developers on patreon. So do not be surprised if you meet some developers here. I recommend you as a woman the games Day Female protagonist there you should possibly find games for your taste. Maybe we will get more female members in the long term. And yes, I've been playing WoW for years and still playing Diablo 3.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Like I tell all the new people, games are tagged with genre tags that are clickable, so you can click that tag if it is a genre that you enjoy and it will bring you all the games and such that have that tag.

Quickest way to find stuff you're into.

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
I already digging all 172 pages of this website. I can say if there is some game you dislike
Just dont play it
I fall to one and I feel depress after...I shouldn't try horror game after all..

Mar 7, 2018
I already digging all 172 pages of this website. I can say if there is some game you dislike
Just dont play it
I fall to one and I feel depress after...I shouldn't try horror game after all..
I definitely agree, many times i have tried games i wish i hadn't. It's just something with expecting something sexy and then its just something totally different, can really make me depressed too..