Hi, I'm Ashley, new to the Adult Games

ashleyTX

Feb 3, 2019
Hello.

My name is Ashley, nice to meet you all. I played some games in the past (not adult related) like World of Warcraft and Diablo II. I found this forum and I am amazed how many different adult games are here. I just can't wait to try them all (or at least hope to have spare time to try them lol).

I will be really glad if you can recommend me any good games to try first (as there are thousands here, I don't know where to start from).

Regards,
Ashley

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Welcome to the board, just a heads up... I think (not quite sure) that all the games here are "adult oriented".

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
is a good place to start. You can also check out signatures that people have (like mine) which often link to games that they enjoy/recommend. For one, DMD is in popular games and I do like it. My other signature is for Heavy Five, which is very new, but also very promising. H5 is from a female dev and she offers a different take than most other devs (i.e. male devs that like over sexualized characters).

Other than that, check out the filters and see what you can find.

Mar 7, 2018
Hello! :coffee: I played WoW too before, but now I mostly play these addicting adult games lol and I can recommend some! My Sweet Neighbors, Dating my Daughter and The Awakening are some of the best I've played, but what kind of games do you like?

Reactions: Rythan25

ashleyTX

Feb 3, 2019
is a good place to start. You can also check out signatures that people have (like mine) which often link to games that they enjoy/recommend. For one, DMD is in popular games and I do like it. My other signature is for Heavy Five, which is very new, but also very promising. H5 is from a female dev and she offers a different take than most other devs (i.e. male devs that like over sexualized characters).

Other than that, check out the filters and see what you can find.
Thank you for the recommendation, I will check the Popular games first then.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Welcome! Welcome! In terms of games it's really down to preference (like all things) but in this case, it depends on things you find sexy. The popular games here are mostly incest based. Dating my Daughter, Milfy City, Man of the House, Summertime Saga etc.

There's also my personal favorite story based games by Mortze & Tlaero: Dreaming with Elsa, Redemption for Jessika, Finding Miranda and Saving Chloe (in that order).

Then you have games made by the Lesson of Passion team like Living with Temptation, Eleanor, etc But there are plenty to choose from. You should definitely find something you like here.

Reactions: Agent HK47

ashleyTX

Feb 3, 2019
Hello! :coffee: I played WoW too before, but now I mostly play these addicting adult games lol and I can recommend some! My Sweet Neighbors, Dating my Daughter and The Awakening are some of the best I've played, but what kind of games do you like?
Oww, a Wow friend here then :)

I enjoy mostly MMORPG's. But if you ask about adult games, I have no idea yet, as today I played my first adult game :D

Will take a look at the 3 you mentioned, thank you.

Ramagar

Nov 19, 2017
Welcome to the board. I am sure that you will find many games that interest you. Like what was mentioned before, the popular game thread is a good place to start. Or you can search by interest.

Have fun and enjoy

ashleyTX

Feb 3, 2019
Welcome! Welcome! In terms of games it's really down to preference (like all things) but in this case, it depends on things you find sexy. The popular games here are mostly incest based. Dating my Daughter, Milfy City, Man of the House, Summertime Saga etc.

There's also my personal favorite story based games by Mortze & Tlaero: Dreaming with Elsa, Redemption for Jessika, Finding Miranda and Saving Chloe (in that order).

Then you have games made by the Lesson of Passion team like Living with Temptation, Eleanor, etc But there are plenty to choose from. You should definitely find something you like here.
Thank you for all the games you mentioned, will check it one by one. But yeaah, story-based are better for me too (even I haven't played a single one yet, lol :D ), which will change in the next few days (if not hours) :D

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

I enjoy mostly MMORPG's. But if you ask about adult games, I have no idea yet, as today I played my first adult game :D

is probably the best 2dcg game and covers just about every kink. If you tell us more what your looking for, such as kinks, and whether you like 2dcg, 3dcg, or text based game we can help you out more.

ashleyTX

Feb 3, 2019
Welcome to the board. I am sure that you will find many games that interest you. Like what was mentioned before, the popular game thread is a good place to start. Or you can search by interest.

Have fun and enjoy
Thank you! Have fun and enjoy your favorite games as well.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF
Mar 7, 2018

Yeah i really like RPGs in general and the WoW world :D Dating my Daughter was the first adult game i played and its still my fav one, which one was the first you played? :) I meant what kind of "games content" do you like, and style of graphics :)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Welcome to F95zone. Right now is a good time to be new to adult games. There's quite a few great games with lots of content out.

You'll find a lot of the best games by going to page, then click "Likes" and "Views" under sorting. If you have any special preferences, you can use the "tags filter" on the same page. You can also find hidden gems by checking out the games that people link in their signatures. Some of my favorites are in my sig :)

ashleyTX

Feb 3, 2019
is probably the best 2dcg game and covers just about every kink. If you tell us more what your looking for, such as kinks, and whether you like 2dcg, 3dcg, or text based game we can help you out more.
Thank you for your offer! Appreciate it. This one looks good too. By the short time I looked at different games, I think that the story based are more interesting (for me!). But I think I should try some and then decide which style is perfect for me. :)

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thank you for your offer! Appreciate it. This one looks good too. By the short time I looked at different games, I think that the story based are more interesting (for me!). But I think I should try some and then decide which style is perfect for me. :)
If story is what you really want, no one quite does it as good as in my opinion.

ashleyTX

Feb 3, 2019
Yeah i really like RPGs in general and the WoW world :D Dating my Daughter was the first adult game i played and its still my fav one, which one was the first you played? :) I meant what kind of "games content" do you like, and style of graphics :)
The first adult game that was recommended by a friend was Big Brother. I like the real graphics (I am not that much onto anime), but if the story is good, I would play it.

But as we are talking about World of Warcraft too.. Is there an adult game that can be played by several people in the same time? Online? ;)

ashleyTX

Feb 3, 2019
If story is what you really want, no one quite does it as good as in my opinion.
Oww.. This one reminds me of the Pokemon Fire Red game, lol :D I will definitely check it out.

I have 1 question (sorry if it's stupid!):
If I want to search only for story-based games, should I watch for RPGM?

Thanks

Mar 7, 2018
The first adult game that was recommended by a friend was Big Brother. I like the real graphics (I am not that much onto anime), but if the story is good, I would play it.

But as we are talking about World of Warcraft too.. Is there an adult game that can be played by several people in the same time? Online? ;)
Yeah, then its the same as me, I like 3d/real graphics too, Lewd Island and Parental Love are 2 other games i kind of like, whit those graphics.. Big Brother has good graphics but very grindy :cautious: I don't know of any online adult game tbh :oops: Would be a really cool idea with a game like Wow but more adult, but never seen one...

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Oww.. This one reminds me of the Pokemon Fire Red game, lol :D I will definitely check it out.

I have 1 question (sorry if it's stupid!):
If I want to search only for story-based games, should I watch for RPGM?

Thanks
Uhh no I guess? A lot of RPGM games are story based, in fact most of them are, but not all. Every category has its own games that have great story's, whether it be HTML Ren'py or unity. If you're looking for really good story's you shouldn't limit by engine. Your best bet for finding games with the best stories are recommendations from other members and reviews.