• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
HU_cover.png

Overview:
Heroes University H is an eroge visual novel that takes place in a university of heroes. You are the new student and now you have the mission of finding a hidden menace inside the campus.

You must establish relationships with different girls of the University to find a villain secret agent

To achieve that, you can create your own character. Earn their trust, talk, go on a date, do several activities for different girls, but first, you must find them, navigate the campus with the map, play minigames and more important, take the right decision when it comes to use your own very special power: your wonder shapeshifter dick that adapts to be perfect for every girl.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-01
Release Date: 2024-01-31
Developer: Salmon Run - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.6
Language: English, Spanish (WiP)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheat code:

Saves Instructions:

*** 0.2.2 save files, are not compatible ***

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

kzuk4d.jpg Jf+UPU.jpg OAw4EK.jpg D1duFG.jpg L9Bqz9.jpg 7fsL0o.jpg Pq_4cN.jpg screenshot.3.png screenshot.2.png ZcrDeN.jpg screenshot.1.png wMC6++.jpg YtnV5U.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Wow this looks great, obviously taking massive inspiration from My Hero Academia which is awesome for me because tbh I don't find the characters in MHA as sexy as many other anime, same concept with different art is great.

Magical size changing penis, now that's an interesting one instead of the generic mind control MC's tend to get.
I hope we see a funny scene where you're about to do stuff with a girl and suddenly MC's dick gets as big as a horses "This is the size you need!?"

Added to my probably 5 page long watch list...

Reactions: NoshoesTrey

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
Yeah it look great sure. Maybe there only one little problem. If you could maybe add the girl in the forest in your script so we can progress in the story.

Reactions: fatboi

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Overview:
Heroes University H is an eroge visual novel that takes place in a university of heroes. You are the new student and now you have the mission of finding a hidden menace inside the campus.
Hmmm... Ok, i already love this Story...
Original and seams Very Cool and have good Future XD

Language: English, Spanish (WiP)
And why the f*** Spanich now is WIP? O_O
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

2DCG, Animated, Male protagonist, Mobile game, Big tits, Vaginal sex, School setting, Character creation, Creampie, Footjob, Titfuck, Anal sex
Hmmm... It all already in Fist Relize? O_O
Ok, if it is when my score is already more when medium XD

zed1306

Feb 1, 2019
Holy shit already loving this game. I don't comment that much here but this game made me do it. Art looks so great, animation is smooth, story is you know from an anime so can't be that bad. If the devs of this game continue working like this it will be 1 of the best game here.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes