3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
Don't see anything else to do after the foot job? I Assume plant girl is the only content thus far (Besides beginning)? Nothing with the loli?

shintopu

Jul 24, 2018
There's more, but it is just the girl in the library.
Yeah and after the footjob I don't see anything else to do. I've talked to everyone multiple times, gone to every clickable location at every part of the day. nothing new happening.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Downloading because "shapeshifter dick" has me howling.

Edit: after scrolling through comments about people bitching about penis size, first off; that has always and always will be a thing. Secondly if the worst you can bring to a game in terms of insult is about penis or breast size instead of, y'know... bugs/terrible grammar I'd consider that a win as a game developer

possiblyanon

Game Developer
Dec 10, 2019
I'd recommend toning down the breaks in the dialogue, as it stands with Luna the dialogue feels choppy, like needing to click through 6 times for a single line of dialogue. My general rule of thumb is to use more lines in that case and less line breaks. The line breaks should be used for emphasis instead. Also a lot of the dialogue feels almost too formal. As an example, "I will go to the forest to get the plants." could be changed to "I'll head up to the forest and see if I can dig up anything you need."

Reactions: Alphius

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Do we have a tag for aphrodisiacs?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This game likes to play around with consent. It's nothing rapey but it's not actual lust/consent either. It's more funny mushrooms and potions-induced lust.

Last edited:

Sox60Six

Nov 30, 2019
...Very easy to see what's going on here. But native Android support is always a selling point.
Will follow for now.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes