• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SASHAKAMEN

Aug 9, 2019
v0.5.0 Bugfix 1 New Content:
Elena:
Demon idol subplot with Hilda (which leads to cult events);
Nighttime Exhibitionism events.
NPCs:
Yvet and Odette (Yvet's mom);
Jasmin netori event (which extends to Manor event);
Brothel/Cult events (probably needs to finish Elena idol subplot first): Greta, Matilda, Kara

Do I missing anything else?
How trigger Hilda subplot ?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
why the fuck you all are ignoring save requests
Why the fuck wouldn't we? The gallery has an unlock all button and the game has a button on the main menu letting you start from whichever major patch version you want. People asking for saves are either huffing exhaust fumes or worse, haven't even bothered playing at all. Not our job to handhold them through life, especially in a game that already does that for them.

goawaaaay

Mar 3, 2020
Why the fuck wouldn't we? The gallery has an unlock all button and the game has a button on the main menu letting you start from whichever major patch version you want. People asking for saves are either huffing exhaust fumes or worse, haven't even bothered playing at all. Not our job to handhold them through life, especially in a game that already does that for them.
okay, my bad

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there a choice to avoid gay?
No, from the moment you're shat out of the womb it's a massive cacophony of dicks slapping you in the face for the next 80 years. Don't worry you'll get used to it.
Oh, you mean in the game? Mostly, Mars will be occasionally molested by a partially feminized cock hungry hero while having sex with said hero's girlfriend but you get a choice to stop him early in the encounter.

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
No, from the moment you're shat out of the womb it's a massive cacophony of dicks slapping you in the face for the next 80 years. Don't worry you'll get used to it.
Oh, you mean in the game? Mostly, Mars will be occasionally molested by a partially feminized cock hungry hero while having sex with said hero's girlfriend but you get a choice to stop him early in the encounter.
Nice one
Is there a choice to avoid gay?
By avoiding "gay", you are skipping most content of the previous patch. Also it isn't "gay" per se, because up to that point, the hero is almost no longer a guy, more of a femboy or sissy. To be honest, I'd rather watch that than see him as a pathetic gooner or being humiliated by that slutty priest

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
To be honest, I'd rather watch that than see him as a pathetic gooner or being humiliated by that slutty priest
Thanks for sharing but some people who are playing the game aren't bi and don't want to see that content hence the question. Your stated preferences in response to that won't convince anybody, at best it may get people pissed.

Reactions: timmy95

nealhor

Sep 13, 2017
I liked the game, it’s very smart, the plot is strong and the dialogues are also strong. In general, I’m glad to see how the plot develops in games, in a couple of years it will probably be possible to see games with double NTR, first we steal a woman from a guy, then we need to slow corrupt for 5 hours of gameplay and she will be completely submissive, and then plotwist, we steal guy and transfrorm him into woman , in the end girl we steal first get cucked and we leave with her guy, and only at the end of the game before the credits do we learn that this was the plan from the very beginning. Nice time too be alive.

Talosa

Dec 22, 2017
Nice one

By avoiding "gay", you are skipping most content of the previous patch. Also it isn't "gay" per se, because up to that point, the hero is almost no longer a guy, more of a femboy or sissy. To be honest, I'd rather watch that than see him as a pathetic gooner or being humiliated by that slutty priest
Dude, a femboy or sissy is gay. Like are you memeing?

Reactions: l2ose and timmy95

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
Has the update for Erin to be femenized come out yet?
its been out, you need to talk to lavinia to start the femdom route, eventually if you visit her enough you get the femboy, its also in memories, for some reason if you arent on cecis tab it wont show the erin or others tab

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
cause the don't have much space or bandwidth issue , in my case the speed is the issue i prefer to dl compressed and anyway i have 1080p display don't care for 4k or 8k resolutions
Full screen art is generally less than 720p so a compressed version that noticeably reduced the file size would likely look pretty shit.

4.80 star(s) 273 Votes