• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Fr bro its a piracy website and none of these ppl are committing piracy rn.
The funny part is everyone is acting like beggars on the pirate site.

One of the best scenes in the update came out of no where. Surprise npc animation, tomboy, it was great.
See this guy is acting a real pirate. Flaunting his spoils in front the rest of us. :p

Appleseed45

Dec 30, 2019
Personally I think the linking up of Elena and Hilda provides an interesting side plot. Almost concerned there are too many plot threads. But it just means more scenes so I’m down. Lavinia is still hilarious.

SluggerOne

Nov 18, 2017
I see it is a trend here to act like a creep and freak out if someone is noticing it.

Noticing it is a crime, you will probably cry or cut your wrists because of it.
My brother in christ, you are on the same website in the same comments section of the same game. What are you yapping about?

Reactions: jack koff

SluggerOne

Nov 18, 2017
How clever. You noticed I am using the same forum you are using.

Did you noticed I am using the internet too?
Soooo.... since I noticed, are you gonna quote " cry or cut your wrists because of it " ? This is clogging up the comments section for people with actual questions and comments, so I'll no longer be engaging with you.

Reactions: jack koff

bluemanticore

Sep 13, 2023
Soooo.... since I noticed, are you gonna quote " cry or cut your wrists because of it " ? This is clogging up the comments section for people with actual questions and comments, so I'll no longer be engaging with you.

Good, I was starting to feel like a nurse taking care of a disabled person.

4.80 star(s) 273 Votes