Jun 3, 2017
Welp i have to wonder if this was created by some speedrunner that isn't wasting time on saving between runs. btw is cheating possible in this game?.

max_z_smith

Dec 30, 2016
I don't have much experience with this game format. Anyone know if there's a way to edit the local storage saves or something?

phenixxx

Oct 17, 2018
Code:
TypeError: invokeMember (log) on teaseManagers.EOSTeaseManager$Console@2fa9edc6 failed due to: Cannot convert '1'(language: Java, type: java.lang.Integer) to Java type 'java.lang.Object[]': Unsupported target type.
    at <js> :program(Unnamed:2:51-89)
    at org.graalvm.polyglot.Context.eval(Context.java:371)
    at teaseManagers.EOSTeaseManager.eval(EOSTeaseManager.java:191)
    at teaseManagers.eos.actions.EvalAction.run(EvalAction.java:34)
    at teaseManagers.eos.EOSPageExecutor.run(EOSPageExecutor.java:73)
    at teaseManagers.EOSTeaseManager.run(EOSTeaseManager.java:274)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019
Downloaded version doesn't work for me even though my Java is up to date but Online version is working great.

aether1

Apr 26, 2018
TeaseViewer encountered an error.
Information about error:

[Ljava.lang.StackTraceElement;@36978f93

any solutions? I've red the User Guide but am still clueless on what I'm supposed to do. Pretty sure I'm all up to date with Java.

Settebello

Jan 16, 2021
I have a problem with the online version: when I click, it says that the contents are blocked... Am I the only one? How can I solve it?

Caedyn

Dec 26, 2017
Pretty cool game and the concept is executed well. I would like an option to skip already seen scenes and just shorter transitions in general.

beryn

May 8, 2017
3. File - open tease

What do you mean by this?
There is no "File" Folder, program anything.
"teaseViewer-win-b_0.4.2.jar" opens as a zip file, I assumed I should unpack it, but there is no .exe files or anything I can find in there.

If you are supposed to use a program to open the .jar file, what is it and where can I find it?
The user guide only have links to an page where you have to login and an nonfunction mega page.

I might be blind and stupid, but I really can't figure this out.

dreng3

Apr 28, 2018
Think I might have encountered a bug in the online mode.
Happened upon a well, tossed in 40 gold for random addiction decrease, game froze.

beryn

May 8, 2017
This is just idiotic, tried the online version, you can't win any fights, non of them.
You can't escape any fights, so why give the option.

The only thing there is to do in this game is to either wait or go into the forest and then loose a fight either through HP or lust.

You end up loosing all your lust and then the game ends, every time. Then you have to restart the game and it is the same story again.

What are you supposed to do

Last edited:

Kodex

Dec 10, 2018
Just a mention for those who, like me, use less common browsers like Opera. The online version of the game doesn't work on some browsers, but it started on Mozilla and Chrome, so you might want to use those for this game.

LJRibbons

May 5, 2020
This is just idiotic, tried the online version, you can't win any fights, non of them.
You can't escape any fights, so why give the option.

The only thing there is to do in this game is to either wait or go into the forest and then loose a fight either through HP or lust.

You end up loosing all your lust and then the game ends, every time. Then you have to restart the game and it is the same story again.

What are you supposed to do
I play the online version and I have won quite a few fights and defeated some enemies 3 or 5 times to unlock things but when you start it is a bit harder to win and escaping a fight I think (just my opinion) is 50/50 and if you explore the forest enough times you will find other locations etc.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Anyone found any way to cheat this, I've been playing around with cheat engine and can't get anything to stick.

3.60 star(s) 22 Votes