berrycake

Creating Hero College
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2022
There's a lot of new posts here, so I won't be able to reply to everyone individually. But thank you all for the feedback! I'm taking note to fix all these small issues you are having for the next build and looking forward to share you the next steps I'll be taking

valaid

Nov 6, 2019
a good game with a lot of potential, hopefully there will be a good balance of gameplay and eroticism

Nuklel

Nov 24, 2021
the training was a little hard because of the wall running part but after building up a shit ton of speed by spamming double jump it was pretty easy
really good concept

and this game doesnt turn my pc into a boeing 747 unlike literal visual novels

berrycake

Creating Hero College
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2022
Looks like a CPU-intensive game, what's the minimum PC requirements?
I need to figure them out, but the game seems to run surprisingly well even without doing some optimizations I have planned. You can try it as the download size isn't really big

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
I need to figure them out, but the game seems to run surprisingly well even without doing some optimizations I have planned. You can try it as the download size isn't really big
Well I have an outdated pc and it works smoothly.
I have a question btw and is not related about the performance.
What will be the main feature if this game? The action part, the dating sim part or there will be even a battle fuck system part?
I'm asking it because the basis of this game are really solid and I'm curious about what do you think the game would be.
I personally appreciate the bf system as a challenge more than the normal point & click sex scene and the action part is good if is not too repetitive through the story and the free mode, but this is only my opinion.
For now is a really good demo, good job man.

May 30, 2019
Love this game so far, but the movement powers(or at least the vr stage) need an overhaul. I worried more about getting knocked off the floating platforms than i did actually getting hit, just because of how much of a pain it was to get up there.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
So is the shower scene the end of the current demo?

Seems very promising. Would be nice if the boobs could squish more if we're gonna get interactive scenes where you just play with them but still pretty good. Really hope the butts can get the same treatment though because currently they seem stiff in comparison.

Thirsty Froggo

Dec 12, 2021
Tried it with my potato PC. The game seem to run smoothly with everything in low, quite some FPS drops here and there but most of the time the fps is stable at probably 30-50 at best.

johnnyxxxv

Aug 14, 2020
Looks promising, I will certainly follow its progress. If I have one request, that would be to have update patches with new version releases.

berrycake

Creating Hero College
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2022
So is the shower scene the end of the current demo?

Seems very promising. Would be nice if the boobs could squish more if we're gonna get interactive scenes where you just play with them but still pretty good. Really hope the butts can get the same treatment though because currently they seem stiff in comparison.
Yes, the shower scene is the current end

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Settings where like more than 5% of the population has superpowers never make any sense. Like anyone without a superpower would be killed or enslaved. Hell, it might even be that bad with one in a million.

Anyways looks like a decent game.

heyarnold

Jan 20, 2019
For a tech demo this was fantastic, much higher quality than most games and holds great potential.

The movement feels fluid and is easy to get the hang of and the shower scene was pretty good, though I wish it was a bit more interactive. Honestly, my only big gripe with this was the combat. It feels clunky due to the end lag of the attack string. Enemy attacks are telegraphed fairly well, however it doesn't feel like there is much you can do about it aside from jumping around/over them.
A dodge or parry mechanic might make a good addition, or maybe simply tweaking the attack string to have less end-lag on everything other than continuing the string.

VladViewer

Nov 5, 2020
I'm getting warnings of trojan viruses from the downloads for this, I tried both the GoFile and WorkUpload ones for reference

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes