• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Azeric

Oct 8, 2019
You're right about the "tutorial" being too difficult for casual players. I know how to do a proper tutorial but I had to cut a lot of content from the demo due to not having enough time for a September release (which I promised in the Discord Server). I will do a better one in the final game, that's for sure.
Still, the feedback of the movement and combat has been really positive overall, just a few tweaks and the AI needs a complete overhaul.
At the end this is an adult game and I want to put effort in the nsfw aspects so I can't make the most awesome combat ever seen, but I think it's pretty solid for a demo.

Thanks for the detailed feedback!
I got a problem.

Once I enter new game and it takes me to the customization screen everything is pink even when I enter the game fully.
Does anyone knows what's wrong?.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I will be keeping and eye on this I was just wondering if you were going to add a futa option for MC?

berrycake

Creating Hero College
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2022
I got a problem.

Once I enter new game and it takes me to the customization screen everything is pink even when I enter the game fully.
Does anyone knows what's wrong?.
That sounds really weird, maybe a shaders problem. Try downloading the game again, from another mirror.

berrycake

Creating Hero College
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2022
I will be keeping and eye on this I was just wondering if you were going to add a futa option for MC?
I have plans for kink support, and futa is on the list. I can't say how soon it will be available though

MysterJoker

Nov 17, 2018
Great game, keep going I want more of it. The fighting style is good, but the hard part was the wall running (tried some many times, but still manage to use the dash and the attack buttons, to reach the others plataforms).
One question: What kind of genre are you planning putting?

• Love
Reactions: Draconys69

berrycake

Creating Hero College
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2022
Great game, keep going I want more of it. The fighting style is good, but the hard part was the wall running (tried some many times, but still manage to use the dash and the attack buttons, to reach the others plataforms).
One question: What kind of genre are you planning putting?
Thank you! I will take a look at the wall running since I see it's making some troubles.
I think the genre that suits it better is Adventure/Sandbox, but the combat is more Hack n' Slash

berrycake

Creating Hero College
Game Developer
Jan 28, 2022
mega files has a virus, careful

edit : others too wtf
It's a false positive, it has already been tested (you can read it some posts earlier). I still don't know the reason, I'll see if the next build fixes it

Jun 13, 2018
The graphics kind of remind me of Yandere Simulator but that's where the similarities stop. The over all look is great and the plot sounds like fun. Can't wait to see where the dev takes this.

xpene

Sep 23, 2019
was following this on twitter since few months, glad to see here.

looks amazing for 0.1 lol

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
Conceptually, it's almost my perfect game.

Lots of stuff that needs to be added or changed, though I will point out

1. Please let us use the left mouse button to select replies so I don't have to awkwardly move my right hand over from the mouse to the enter key, unless there's a way to progress with the left hand I didn't see?
2. Please make the tutorial enemies not so random. Took me a while to figure out how to get up there to get my first enemy when it was on one of those high platforms. Couldn't you have made the first enemy be the easiest one and appear right on the bottom level each time? I spent an hour just trying to get through that until I lucked out with enemy placement lol
3. Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay want to make it more legally distinct from a certain other property. I dunno I'm not a lawyer, but I do like said universe's superpower system. Are you planning on having something similar with one person- one power?
4. Are you having a set amount of love interests or are you randomizing them somehow?
5. How big is the team? Obviously, you know just how much work this will be, but I don't want it to get too big that it never comes out.
6. I appreciate the fact you're adding platforming, I'm the weirdo who loves platforming in almost every game and even enjoy it in Kingdom Hearts 1, but yeah you need to work on that a bit. Also, wouldn't the dash command knock you off small platforms? Didn't happen to me but I mean, it could

Anyway, I could go on and one about my ideas and hopes, but obviously you're way way way out from there. I just hope we can kiss/make out with the love interests/ have threesomes/moresomes lol

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
Fem'MC with a fat shemale cawk when?

Bad-ass bae with an actual horse-cock is my fav' thing to play in 90% of games.
Big-ass chonky machineguns and brutal blunt weapons go hand-in-hand with it, too.

Snogardragons

Apr 27, 2017
The first round of VR training is a parkour maze. Why? That's like round 5, man. Everyone knows Round 1 is basic bitch, on-the-ground combat. You gotta build us up to jumping all over the map.

Reactions: Draconys69
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes