RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 12] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
This is the first time I have seen such silence in the comments. Something new.
We simply ran out things to talk about as Oriandu said, although 2 days is not even that bad, i'm pretty sure if you go back and look you'll find entire weeks when nobody posted anything, especially last September/October when N_Taii moved to Japan and there were no PoL's.

Come back on Monday when N_Taii posts the last PoL of the Update, and an exact release date with it...maybe...hopefully.

Or just come up with a random dumbass topic and post it, sooner or later somebody's bound to reply, that's how i write my posts and it works like a charm, trust me.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Really all you have to do is be all "The only NTR in this game is X and Y character." and that will typically spark a "what's NTR" argument. Getting us talking isn't particular hard but when we're a month and a half away from the last update, the most recent PoL was very uninformative, we haven't had any recent incursions from NTR haters, and there's simply not much to talk about in regards to the game we simply don't post. Ain't gonna post just to post.

If the game attracted more random attention than it does we'd probably be more active due to new players asking questions and wanting to talk, but it doesn't so we're not.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
the most recent PoL was very uninformative
I wish we could've gotten the same image as 2 weeks ago, but this time without the windows...but i guess at least now i know that there's going to be a guy who likes to be called "The Boss", and that he likes looking at wells menacingly.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Miss Y

inye59

May 9, 2020
it usually slows down close to the update drop or Oriandu gets into another fight with someone, till then it's like this
Hmm let me try. The game it's lost it's goal. Should turn into true love The Duke will find that true love charges the crystal and Rose and Leto live happily without that nonsense cheating. There will be no reason for Rosé to act that way and Leto as a grown man will take her back and grown happily their children with Duke repend for his actions. So there will have a meaningful game with right and proper meaning.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Hmm let me try. The game it's lost it's goal. Should turn into true love The Duke will find that true love charges the crystal and Rose and Leto live happily without that nonsense cheating. There will be no reason for Rosé to act that way and Leto as a grown man will take her back and grown happily their children with Duke repend for his actions. So there will have a meaningful game with right and proper meaning.
Not bad, but you have to make it look like you actually believe in what you're saying, nobody's gonna waste their time with writing an entire post where they tell you how wrong you are if they know that you don't actually mean it.
And it doesn't have to be something that starts a shitstorm either, you can ask normal questions and people are gonna engage with it sooner or later. xddd

• Love
Reactions: inye59

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Let's say, just for the sake of it...Give me a place or a building that you would want to see in the game that serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever other than that they're GREAT for freeroam events.

Already existing examples:
-Public Bath in Tavros's inn.
-Shack next to the Church.
-Nezar's Glasshouse.

I know it's a bit hard to find a place for an entire building in the city cause the city itself is already kinda...complete, i guess, but it's certainly not impossible, you can even name places outside of the city for all i care.

What i wanna see for example, is a maze similar to what we had in HC1, and if you're playing in Partial POV then you can only see as much as you could back in HC1 as well.
Obviously N_Taii would have to create this place first:
1715443154615.png

The backyard of the Duke's Manor, so that there is a map where the maze can fit, that tree could even be like the center of the maze as well, that's a pretty cool place for freeroam events if you ask me.

Great question whoever asked it, i loved answering it!

Reactions: SnowCS and Goriel

inye59

May 9, 2020
Not bad, but you have to make it look like you actually believe in what you're saying, nobody's gonna waste their time with writing an entire post where they tell you how wrong you are if they know that you don't actually mean it.
And it doesn't have to be something that starts a shitstorm either, you can ask normal questions and people are gonna engage with it sooner or later. xddd
Thnx for the advice the next time i"ll use it

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Let's say, just for the sake of it...Give me a place or a building that you would want to see in the game that serves absolutely no purpose whatsoever other than that they're GREAT for freeroam events.
I feel like I am just waiting for this little backyard area to be put to good use at some point with Cyanna...
Screenshot 2024-05-11 12-34-27.png
Also, this side area right next to the casern, which might make more sense if future updates do really bring in the rest of the guards to start harassing Cyanna, instead of just Ulrod.
Screenshot 2024-05-11 12-34-50.png

For Haylen, I feel like it would also be very interesting to have a freeroam scene at the church that makes use of the second floor's indoor balcony. Either seeing something down on the first floor from above, or hearing something near the altar with a quick little cut to show what is happening upstairs right above Leto's head, like you'll sometimes get from interacting with closed doors.
Screenshot 2024-05-11 12-36-11.png

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
You know. Actually, my first experience in pixel games was NTRPG Tiris. The first pixel Ntr that I fell in love with Pixel animation. She was simple. But the second part with Philia, it seems, was simply difficult in terms of drama. Seriously, it's like the Author decided to turn a simple story into some kind of Dark Fantasy. I didn't even finish it completely. She was just something different. Wrong. And I haven’t found more interesting games like this.
Until the maestro, N_Tail. His first game about the Chronicles of Henteria was, in my opinion, just the beginning of his growth as an Author. I won't lie that I found the detailed animation where we were shown close-ups of the characters creepy. But this was his first game. He took into account the mistakes, and Part 2 of the Chronicles was born, and it was wonderful. Part 3 gets better too. My great respect to you Mr. N_Tail. You gave me, why am I being modest, all of us a wonderful universe of pixel Netorare animation. Thanks Author san. I wish you success and good imagination.

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018
The backyard of the Duke's Manor, so that there is a map where the maze can fit, that tree could even be like the center of the maze as well, that's a pretty cool place for freeroam events if you ask me.
*sniff, sniff* smells like NTRPG 1

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018
Pfff.... hold my beer. Is NTR avoidable?

• Sad
Reactions: RedGlow

darkreturn

Nov 22, 2017
Okay 2 things to get this chat Rowling again.

I am totally down for the ntr with rose and cyanna being with multiple partners and gangbangs eventually or tossed around but yes it has to make sense story wise, the story with the mom and 2 guards in henteria 2 was amazing rose gotta do her duty to the people and cyanna to her soldiers.

2nd any info on what the next game will be? How about a different theme like space or just wincest modern day, Maybe cowboys? A college would be cool too

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
2nd any info on what the next game will be? How about a different theme like space or just wincest modern day, Maybe cowboys? A college would be cool too
It's way too early to know anything about it, other than the safe guess that it will follow the pattern of taking place in the same fantasy world as the first three games.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
I feel like I am just waiting for this little backyard area to be put to good use at some point with Cyanna...
View attachment 3624708
Also, this side area right next to the casern, which might make more sense if future updates do really bring in the rest of the guards to start harassing Cyanna, instead of just Ulrod.
View attachment 3624713

For Haylen, I feel like it would also be very interesting to have a freeroam scene at the church that makes use of the second floor's indoor balcony. Either seeing something down on the first floor from above, or hearing something near the altar with a quick little cut to show what is happening upstairs right above Leto's head, like you'll sometimes get from interacting with closed doors.
View attachment 3624720
That corner next to the casern seems a bit tricky but the other 2 are great, maybe N_Taii should put some distance between that backwall and the casern and then create an L shaped narrow map that's basically like a backalley that's next to the casern AND behind it, and then he should also put an arrow right where you're standing with Leto so that it's not just an extenstion to the city map but rather it's an individual map that you can enter.

Last edited:

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
I think it would be great if HC 4 touched on the characters from the previous games. Even if just their descendants since from what i understand teres passage of time between some of them.

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019
Nobody knows anything, and i'm pretty sure it's gonna stay that way for a LOOONG time cause HC3 is far from being finished.

This is the only thing N_Taii shared with us about his future game and even this isn't anything concrete because if i remember right he said that he's only gonna make the jump to these bigger sprites if his budget's gonna allow it.
1715458099015.png

As for what theme, i'd really like to see a steampunk themed HC game but the thing about futuristic games is that the maps are way more detailed than the medieval ones, meaning that it's much less time consuming to create a forest with a dirt road going through in the middle of it than to design the interior of a spaceship or a modern city. It's no coincidence that almost every pixel game takes place in this time period.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes