RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 12] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

inye59

May 9, 2020
A site of sharing (piracy), advertising (games for free which is still piracy even if it gets some people to sub), communication (communicating where to find free games which is piracy), caring (about piracy).
There 've been many creators that they post here their work willingly. And they are very successful 2. There are people here that talks with every npc check every wall. To inform for errors and communicate with the developer.

Reactions: Ericopa12

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Has there been an estimated total amount of updates for this game? I've been waiting to try it, since I don't want to miss any updates that get added to earlier parts of the game in the later stages of development like I did for HC2, but I'm getting antsy to play it, and I don't know if I'll be able to hold out for too much longer. I expect there to be more updates than the 16 that HC2 had, given that it's a bigger game, but I'm not sure how many more than that it would take.
The best guess we can say right now with no real evidence is "almost certainly more than 20 at this rate", based on how the story is going and because every main story update is followed by a month for Lily's sidequest and then another month for Haylen's sidequest after that. So if we are comparing it to Chapter 2... I feel like it would be more fair to say we are closer to Update 8 or 9, in terms of how the story feels right now.

I would actually be pretty surprised if the game is finished by the end of the year, because if we look at how things have been paced out so far with the development usually taking somewhere around 30-40 days... There would only be enough time left for two more main story updates between now and December.

Update 13 just came out this month — main story
14 in June — Lily sidequest
15 in August — Haylen sidequest
16 in September — main story
17 in October — Lily
18 in November — Haylen
19 in December — main story

I can't speak for Update 13 yet, but going by where 10 left off, it really doesn't feel like we are anywhere close to wrapping things up.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
The best guess we can say right now with no real evidence is "almost certainly more than 20 at this rate", based on how the story is going and because every main story update is followed by a month for Lily's sidequest and then another month for Haylen's sidequest after that. So if we are comparing it to Chapter 2... I feel like it would be more fair to say we are closer to Update 8 or 9, in terms of how the story feels right now.

I would actually be pretty surprised if the game is finished by the end of the year, because if we look at how things have been paced out so far with the development usually taking somewhere around 30-40 days... There would only be enough time left for two more main story updates between now and December.

17 in October — Lily
18 in November — Haylen

I can't speak for Update 13 yet, but going by where 10 left off, it really doesn't feel like we are anywhere close to wrapping things up.
Thanks for the breakdown! I figured it would be at least another year; I think I'll have to try playing it even if it means I'll need to wait for the story to trickle in from then on...

crowmeatdpp

Aug 5, 2018

17 in October — Lily
18 in November — Haylen

This game is:

A) Way higher quality than the previous two.
B) Paced slower than the previous two.

I recently started replaying HC2 and was surprised at how quickly the main girls start fooling about. It feels like HC3 is at least 50% slower in it's pacing, focusing more on building up a story where the girls happen to get corrupted rather than that corruption being the main focus.

And the developer's attention to detail and desire to ship high-quality maps with each update means that there is no way we're going to get closed to finishing this game this year. Honestly, I think it'll be late 2025 when it's finally wrapped up. A big reason why it feels so slow is that the main quests develop Cyanna and Rose, whereas the side quests develop Lily and Haylen separately. This means every Main Quest update progresses two girls at a time, whereas a Lily update only focuses on one girl, and the same for Haylen.

The good news is again, it means all the girls get a ton of high quality stuff. The bad news is if you don't enjoy a specific girl... You'll be waiting a while. But all good things take time and as the developer wants to release the game on Steam, it means an even higher budget for HC4.

Reactions: Miss Y and Matoga

Matoga

Nov 3, 2019

17 in October — Lily
18 in November — Haylen

There is absolutely no way that this game will be finished before the end of 2024, NONE, the fact that each ending gets it's own Update alone makes this entirely impossible. We're gonna get 3, possibly even 4 endings for HC3 and N_Taii said that he's not gonna stick to the 1 Update in every 35 days rule and that he's gonna work on each Ending for as long as he needs to, but even if he DID release 1 Update in every 35 days, that would still mean that he would need to wrap up the story and tie everything together by Update15, so that he can add the first Ending in Update16 if he wants to finish the game by Update19.

There's also the fact that he's living in Japan right now and that last year he said that he plans on staying there for 1 year, now he said nothing about moving back so far, which is perfectly reasonable, it's none of our business after all, but if he DOES plan on moving back this year, then just like in last September, we're gonna have a month where N_Taii's gonna be too busy with moving to another continent to make any significant progress workwise, probably to the point where he's gonna pause payments on Patreon for the time being.

My BEST estimate is that we're not gonna see any of the endings before next summer and that's me being generous, and my only reason for thinking that is because Update7 was released in June 2023 and Update14 is going to be released in June 2024, meaning that we got 7 Updates in the last 12 months, so going by that logic Update21 is going to be released in May/June 2025.

Thanks for the breakdown! I figured it would be at least another year; I think I'll have to try playing it even if it means I'll need to wait for the story to trickle in from then on...
If you wanna play the game then i strongly recommend that you do it now, cause you're gonna be waiting for for a LOONG time if you plan on playing only once it's finished, not to mention that the game is probably going to be insanely long by the time it's done, and i also agree with what swaglord said, that this game is much more enjoyable when you play it Update by Update.

Reactions: Signtist and Miss Y

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
You're right, I was probably being waaaaay too conservative with that guess because I didn't want to be too specific when N_taii has been intentionally vague about it so far. I also didn't even think about how another short hiatus could factor into that.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
There 've been many creators that they post here their work willingly. And they are very successful 2. There are people here that talks with every npc check every wall. To inform for errors and communicate with the developer.
Yes, and that does not change the fact that F95 is for piracy.

This game is:

A) Way higher quality than the previous two.
B) Paced slower than the previous two.

I recently started replaying HC2 and was surprised at how quickly the main girls start fooling about. It feels like HC3 is at least 50% slower in it's pacing, focusing more on building up a story where the girls happen to get corrupted rather than that corruption being the main focus.

And the developer's attention to detail and desire to ship high-quality maps with each update means that there is no way we're going to get closed to finishing this game this year. Honestly, I think it'll be late 2025 when it's finally wrapped up. A big reason why it feels so slow is that the main quests develop Cyanna and Rose, whereas the side quests develop Lily and Haylen separately. This means every Main Quest update progresses two girls at a time, whereas a Lily update only focuses on one girl, and the same for Haylen.

The good news is again, it means all the girls get a ton of high quality stuff. The bad news is if you don't enjoy a specific girl... You'll be waiting a while. But all good things take time and as the developer wants to release the game on Steam, it means an even higher budget for HC4.
Yeah, the pace of HC2 compared to HC3 is ridiculous. I'm of the mind that the setting of HC3 is too corrupt too quickly, with NPCs fucking left, right, and centre. Within the first couple of updates of the main story the women of Leto's guard unit are basically raped into submission and things just snowball from there for everyone but the four main women. From a setting standpoint HC3 moves at a breakneck speed but at a gradual pace for the corruption of the main cast.

HC1 isn't really worth mentioning in depth since it basically sings the alphabet song "A-B-C-Q-R-S-X-Y-Z" when it comes to corruption. HC2, well, the snowball takes longer to get rolling but when it gets rolling it picks up speed way too fast. It hits the milestones but it never stops to put the narrative screws in. The result is a main character who is shat on constantly by the most important people in his life. Just about the only person who doesn't instantly treat him like shit is the neighbor's son. Everyone in the village betrays him with no real provocation to do so when it happens. Doubly so for Aywin and Celis as they use his safety and care as a thin justification for getting railed when they have literally no reason to. It takes one sex scene for them to start fucking all over the place. Celis' status leading to the ending is impossible to reconcile with her behaviour only minutes beforehand. Her whole "Take me with you, I'll protect you." nonsense when she prioritized sex over helping the main she professes to be in love with get over the trauma of betrayal speaks volumes and the text contained in those volumes is just "Don't trust this bitch."over and over again.

That's one thing I genuinely appreciate N_Taii's work on the HC series for. With each new entry the increase in quality is at least equal to the quality level of the previous game. Few developers with multiple games under their belt have learned like N_Taii has from each entry.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Welp, I just paid my $5 horny tax as soon as I saw the new update on my itch.io feed this afternoon, and have some thoughts. I've made no secret of how excited I was for this chunk of story based on the previews, and overall, I think that I enjoyed it quite a bit, but... not really for the most obvious reasons, with some significant caveats. It's a little weird and confusing, so I'll do my best to explain.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Really hoping for future updates N_taii balances Haylen and Lily's content a little better. It's going to be a bit of an uphill climb for the next update simply because it's a massive step down in terms of stakes.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I get the feeling the artist might be the kind who uses clothing to show curves. If you look at the rest of the characters the only one who seems to have a natural flow to her body is Rose since of the three she's the only one wearing a relatively tight dress. Well I think it's a dress... looks more like a towel. Lily's dress flares out slightly below the bust giving the illusion of hips and Cyanna's uniform jacket does as well but afterwards her legs just go straight down from the apex of hips and any variation past that point is due to her clothing. The artist knows how to draw a good bust, as in shots depicting the chest, shoulders and head not drawing boobs... although they're also quite good a that, but the rest of the body not so much. That's fine with me, honestly, as no matter how much I might like tits in a game like HC3 the facial expressions are more important and those are on point.

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes