• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Henteria Chronicles Ch. 3 : The Peacekeepers [Update 12] [N_taii]

4.60 star(s) 30 Votes

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
My dirty secret is that once every five or six months I bump my sub up, get the extra scenes, don't ever watch them... and then forget to lower my sub back down for a couple extra months. >.>

• Haha
Reactions: abgazil

cvenchy

Jul 11, 2020
I paused this game a few updates ago. What's all this talk about the girls being shared? Is this a choice in the game or is it forced on you?

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
I paused this game a few updates ago. What's all this talk about the girls being shared? Is this a choice in the game or is it forced on you?
It hasn't happened yet, it's simply a possibility based on things the creator of the HC series has said here and in recent posts on his patreon he has made indications that Cyanna and Rose could be getting scenes with characters other than the duke and Ulrod in the next update. Not sure if I'd call that sharing so much as simple slutty behavior.

cvenchy

Jul 11, 2020
It hasn't happened yet, it's simply a possibility based on things the creator of the HC series has said here and in recent posts on his patreon he has made indications that Cyanna and Rose could be getting scenes with characters other than the duke and Ulrod in the next update. Not sure if I'd call that sharing so much as simple slutty behavior.
5q7ff0.gif
Welp, thanks for the info.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
View attachment 3587517
Welp, thanks for the info.
What's the problem? The women are already all engaging in sexual activities with characters who are not the main character as that is literally what the series is about, NTR is in the tags, so is corruption, and cheating should be. That's how it's been for HC1 and 2, and on top of that HC2 had sharing in it. Why would HC3 be different?

cvenchy

Jul 11, 2020
What's the problem? The women are already all engaging in sexual activities with characters who are not the main character as that is literally what the series is about, NTR is in the tags, so is corruption, and cheating should be. That's how it's been for HC1 and 2, and on top of that HC2 had sharing in it. Why would HC3 be different?
Aight, bro. If that's up to your alley, you do you. I'm not gonna argue about what the author does with his story.

BBC King

May 8, 2021
Aight, bro. If that's up to your alley, you do you. I'm not gonna argue about what the author does with his story.
You are seemingly upset that characters in an NTR game will have sex with MORE people. Its weird. I could get if this game had a vanilla AND NTR route but this is *all* NTR so you reacting that way seems...strange.

Darak700

Sep 20, 2022
I don't understand the frustration about diversity? Rose is essentially the princess of her kingdom, and she must take care of her people. The Duke opened the World of Lust to her, and she has the right to decide what to do now. Cyanna most likely wants to take a break from Ulrod's constant psychic attacks. And take a break from the fiasco at the ball.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
That's all well and good, but your claims of pausing a few updates ago are completely illogical. A few updates ago the NTR was well underway. You're whining about content that was clear and present throughout the whole game. You sound like a troll.

cvenchy

Jul 11, 2020
That's all well and good, but your claims of pausing a few updates ago are completely illogical. A few updates ago the NTR was well underway. You're whining about content that was clear and present throughout the whole game. You sound like a troll.
I totally agree. It's completely illogical to let the updates stack up for more content instead of playing them as soon as they are released. You ought to be a troll to do that.

You and your buddies are the ones being pressed because a random mofo had the audacity to dip because of the story's direction, but yeah man, I'm the one who's whining. Y'all take it easy out here. :KEK:

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I totally agree. It's completely illogical to let the updates stack up for more content instead of playing them as soon as they are released. You ought to be a troll to do that.

You and your buddies are the ones being pressed because a random mofo had the audacity to dip because of the story's direction, but yeah man, I'm the one who's whining. Y'all take it easy out here. :KEK:
heNTeRia chronicles

"wtf this has NTR in it?"

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017

Pointing out the fact that you're obviously trolling is not being "pressed". Learn basic reading comprehension, also learn what "pressed" means because it doesn't mean what you think it does, troll.

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Not to sound too preachy... but I worry that the pendulum might've swung a bit too far in the other direction from earlier. If someone doesn't like the idea of "shared" NTR, I think it's fine to voice that without needing to dogpile them or assume that they are doing it in bad faith. The only thing that rubbed me the wrong way about Racoon's original comment was the hypocrisy of making it sound like there was some conspiracy to trick N_taii into chasing some phantom audience that doesn't actually exist, as if being excited for something new and surprising was inherently deceptive.

But if someone is speaking personally about how that is a deal-breaker for them... I guess that seems valid to me, even if it might seem like a silly line to draw in the sand? Everyone has preferences, and not all of them make logical sense. It's still a net gain in the end, because they haven't been supporting the game for the past few months when the story was already heavily catering to their preferred NTR, and the previews for this update have locked down my support instead.

And if this update does cause a noticeable drop or uproar on Patreon where people like cvenchy are upset, I have no doubt it'll pivot right back to focusing exclusively on the main antagonists with this one being treated as a weird little anomaly because the game needs its funding. It would just be a real shame if this conversation became too inflammatory to risk exploring this kind of content in the future, because I ~really~ do want to see more.

Reactions: Goriel and JagOvv

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not to sound too preachy... but I worry that the pendulum might've swung a bit too far in the other direction from earlier. If someone doesn't like the idea of "shared" NTR, I think it's fine to voice that without needing to dogpile them or assume that they are doing it in bad faith. The only thing that rubbed me the wrong way about Racoon's original comment was the hypocrisy of making it sound like there was some conspiracy to trick N_taii into chasing some phantom audience that doesn't actually exist, as if being excited for something new and surprising was inherently deceptive.

But if someone is speaking personally about how that is a deal-breaker for them... I guess that seems valid to me, even if it might seem like a silly line to draw in the sand? Everyone has preferences, and not all of them make logical sense. It's still a net gain in the end, because they haven't been supporting the game for the past few months when the story was already heavily catering to their preferred NTR, and the previews for this update have locked down my support instead.

And if this update does cause a noticeable drop or uproar on Patreon where people like cvenchy are upset, I have no doubt it'll pivot right back to focusing exclusively on the main antagonists with this one being treated as a weird little anomaly because the game needs its funding. It would just be a real shame if this conversation became too inflammatory to risk exploring this kind of content in the future, because I ~really~ do want to see more.
Say that you dont like it, thats fine. But fearmongering about subs dropping etc is just using scare tactics to get your way.

Reactions: JagOvv

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
First of all, it was Bombadil0321.
Second of all, this is the exact same account and for months whenever i typed it said "Formerly known as Bombadil0321".
Last but not least: I do NOT give away the newest Updates please do not DM me about it for the love of god!!!
I already tought so. I mean the numbers being off. *sigh* i failed you, bombadil0321 :/
And i do know this is the exact same account. Well, unless you did register two acc on the same day and both did have the same number of posts and likes. In that case you could have fooled me ^^
Last but not least: Everyone, bombadil does not wish to be seen as someone sharing the newest updates. He doesn't want to piss of the developer. But if you beg write him a dm he will share. Trust me bros ;)

The dev should simply do as he wants.
And if he couldn't or doesn't want to take some risks financially speaking he could simply start a poll and get to know how some (major) changes would be received. Which he alrady did several times in the past.
Or as you said, just go back starting with the next update. More than one way to go around this.
We are acting as if it wouldn't be possible for developers to find out what their community wants.
Honestly, can't claim my hands are clean from this but it's silly how much this has escalated and triggered some.

Now we have even reached the most iconic topic for any ntr thread: What's considered ntr?
"You call that ntr!? That ain't ntr, lololooo idiot *snicker snicker snicker*
" Huuuh what was that, you looking for a beating you dumbass monkey licking vanilla lover!?"

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Say that you dont like it, thats fine. But fearmongering about subs dropping etc is just using scare tactics to get your way.
Oh, I hope my post didn't come off that way! Believe me, I'm 110% on board with the previews for this update and am not hoping for subs to drop or trying to fearmonger about the possibility. I only brought that up because that is the next logical step of the "I don't want this in the game, so I'm skipping this update" comment, and that was just my way of trying to sidestep the whole discussion about hypothetical numbers.

The dev should simply do as he wants.
And if he couldn't or doesn't want to take some risks financially speaking he could simply start a poll and get to know how some (major) changes would be received. Which he alrady did several times in the past.
Or as you said, just go back starting with the next update. More than one way to go around this.
We are acting as if it wouldn't be possible for developers to find out what their community wants.
Honestly, can't claim my hands are clean from this but it's silly how much this has escalated and triggered some.
Agreed with the bolded. And if there really is some silent majority of people on Patreon who are viscerally against this, fair enough. I will be super disappointed, but that's the rub of indie developers. I've certainly seen it happen before, with games like "A Zombie's Life" where the developer had to completely scrap his plans for an optional NTR mode because his supporters went thermonuclear over the mere suggestion.

That being said, however, I don't think that tracks with how you portrayed the situation in your initial comment, and that's why I felt like that crossed the line from having a personal opinion to being straight-up dishonest. Not just by assuming that you spoke for the majority by default, but that anyone wanting to see more shared NTR content in the game was being deceptive about it. N_taii is the one who decided to do the update this way, so yes, the dev should simply do as he wants.

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018
Last but not least: Everyone, bombadil does not wish to be seen as someone sharing the newest updates. He doesn't want to piss of the developer. But if you beg write him a dm he will share. Trust me bros ;)
That was straight hit into the ballsack, poor Bombadil....
N_taii is the one who decided to do the update this way, so yes, the dev should simply do as he wants.
Good if you speak about it sincerely, but usually this thesis ends when the audience doesn’t like the author’s opinion/vision of his creation. Sigh

• Haha
Reactions: Racoon_4

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Good if you speak about it sincerely, but usually this thesis ends when the audience doesn’t like the author’s opinion/vision of his creation. Sigh
Considering that I've followed the series for well over two years now and have voiced more than a few complaints during that time about how my expectations have diverged from the author's vision without swearing off Henteria forever when I didn't get my way... I feel like I'm being pretty sincere when I say that. :confused:

XpoHu4

Mar 2, 2018
Considering that I've followed the series for well over two years now and have voiced more than a few complaints during that time about how my expectations have diverged from the author's vision without swearing off Henteria forever when I didn't get my way... I feel like I'm being pretty sincere when I say that. :confused:
Sorry if you think I was insulting you, i just speak overall. Me too dont like many things in HC series (for example too much focus on a plot that leaves scenes more... dry for my taste, or trying to be much realistic, but, in my opinion, you cant do realistic NTR anyway, so HANATAKA (as ideological inspirer of N_Taii) doesnt bother with too much plot, but making juicy scenes (even retarded ones with gallons of cum splashing all over the house) that blow my mind with realism even it is pixelated, and he just leave some interesting hints, both plot and scenes, that i can find even playing NTRPG 2 for the sisxth time, and thanks to the translator too, that translate 99% of the game.) but I still love this damn game, and waiting when Duck with glasses create something small like Xmas with full degeneracy in scenes.

Reactions: Miss Y
4.60 star(s) 30 Votes