i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Even when I call to office, only thing I can do is 'ask for number'.

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
You'd need to get either potions or hypnosis skills then. There is almost nothing you can do from the start to anyone.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Seriously? That's kind of dumb imho, I can't even do normal principal stuff like talk about grades/how they are doing?

I remember playing the original HHS, you could way more in the beginning there. (Not even talking about sex stuff, just dialogue.)

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Even when I call to office, only thing I can do is 'ask for number'.
Uhm have you tried more than once person? And have you called them during regular hours?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
True. There is precious little "real" principal like stuff in it, other than what to do on the computer (you can do at home). Even with a full school, there are at most 2-3 students in the halls, and only the random interaction with them. Seems to have driftet much more into a questline oriented game, rather than management and being a principal. Is why I drifted to a few other games, similar, but much less complex, so they focus on the key points.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I can't seem to find the Detective in the downtown area, where is he/she?

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
v1.08 has been released

Changelog (it's lots of behind the scenes stuff. Content updates are vague in the changelog)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As usual with HHS+, wait a day or 3 until the first hotfix have been added :D This thing always breaks.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Wow, only 4 months. Thats downright lightspeed by their normal standards.

Hopefully with these changes the pace of actual content addition will speed up a bit. The framework of the game was always good, but it was a bloody nightmare to add anything beyond little one-shot scenes (and god help you if you need to bug hunt).

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
v1.08 has been released

Changelog (it's lots of behind the scenes stuff. Content updates are vague in the changelog)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Finally. Thanks for the info. Updated

TCMS

Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Btw make sure to watch this thread regularly. I wont be using the function to get it on the latest update every time a fix comes out. I'll try to post a comment every time I see that a new fix has come out, but due to their history of endless bug fixing this would just be a pain in my otter butt.

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
If people(some are more prude than others) think you dress too sexyyour reputation will lower. To raise it, you have to talk to people on your computer(daily), once a week(I think) you can do an activity(you have multiple choice: cook the book(cash) raise reputation, raise corruption) in your office to raise it too.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
Also, please remember that anyone can join the development of the game. Most that do join opt to add events, characters, legal images and so on, tiny bits that if working well are added to the main game in future builds.

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
I've not played with the coding yet, but the debug menu is a lot cleaner in the new version. Actually properly populates list sets (skills, inventory, etc). Can't modify the inventory without crashing yet, but its a step in the right direction.

(Ok, I've looked at the code and the syntax is still annoying, but we shall see if it gets tweaked a bit later on)

Aug 6, 2016
HHS+ is truly an amazing game. Hopefully with the modularization of the code it could make it easier for moders to change things up a bit. I've been waiting for this update for quite a long time. I used to check the HHS+ fourm every week and saw some amazing paperwork kiskea or whatever it's called program. Sincerely would recommend people here to check out. Not posting the link cause it's quite easy to find.

Reactions: cooaga
3.50 star(s) 57 Votes